Van der Sar

1-0 :lol::lol:

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Nani suspended?

Pop Quiz, Hotshots :

You've just signed a £10m International defender, he's not played any games alongside your players, and his potential first game is away at Old Trafford in front of 70,00 + cunts, against Tevez And Rooney. Do you play him and risk fucking up his career at the club if he gets torn apart? What do you do? What do you do?

Also, there's a bomb on the bus.

Isn't Nani suspended?

Pop Quiz, Hotshots :

You've just signed a £10m International defender, he's not played any games alongside your players, and his potential first game is away at Old Trafford in front of 70,00 + cunts, against Tevez And Rooney. Do you play him and risk fucking up his career at the club if he gets torn apart? What do you do? What do you do?

Also, there's a bomb on the bus.

Or he keeps one of them in his left pocket and the other in his right and doubles his value in a single game.

:lol:

Those headlines are coming and we all know it like :lol:

After getting beat off Man U and then Arsenal we will be in 'crisis' with Keegan ready to walk etc etc :lol:

I am fairly confident we will keep them to under 4 :lol:

...and how many in the second half?

:lol:

It's a tough question as to whether you would throw Colo out there for this one. Next up we have Bolton at St James' which would be the perfect match to ease him into the new league. With Cacapa under an injury cloud (and seemingly past it anyway) I say we stick him out there and see what he's made of. If it backfires give him a haircut, stick Fabricio on the back of a shirt, change his number and send him out with a clean slate against Bolton.

Edited by OzToonFan

I'd play Taylor and Faye at the back.....hang on. No maybe not. WHY did sell him for peanuts????

I agree it's to big a risk playing a new partnership. Coloccini doesn't even peak the lingo. At least he will know what Tevez is all about though.