Manchester United 1-1 Newcastle United

Happy Face

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Jonas is covering the whole pitch!

To right, hes playing class. Skipped past their defence a godo fwe times, and tracked back and continued to fight for the ball. If hes like this agaisnt united, should be a class player.

Coloccini looks pretty good as well

edit - well very good considering its his first match in england, against utd

Both very good signings, by the looks of it

Edited by JonGoodwyn

Very promising start from Gutierrez but I wonder if he has the energy to do that for 90mins, Coloccini was a bit hit and miss but given the opposition I think we can be forgiving (and by that I mean the match officials as well as Manchester United).

MARTINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:good: mother fucker.

for a second I got all excited again!

My stream is a little behind.

So is mine.

By the time I was celebrating Martins goal they had scored.

Feel free to PM me an up to date stream anyone :shades:

MARTINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:good: mother fucker.

for a second I got all excited again!

My stream is a little behind.

There was nearly a stream down my leg when I saw your post.... yeeeee fucka! :shades:

Very promising start from Gutierrez but I wonder if he has the energy to do that for 90mins, Coloccini was a bit hit and miss but given the opposition I think we can be forgiving (and by that I mean the match officials as well as Manchester United).

Anywhere else he would have got that pen.

BEST FIRST HALF OF THE SEASON SO FAR FROM US. :good::shades:

ManU deffo rattled and looking a little ragged.

Let's do this!

Edited by Park Life

Glad enough about the first half.

Annoying as always:

- Not being able to hold for more than a single minute. We must be the best team in the land at doing that, unreal.

- If Taylor was injured for only 2 minutes he might as well have stayed on. Overly dramatic I think, well done lad :shades:

- Fucking Butt... 4-5 times giving us shades of 2005 again, giving away moronically and right into their paths.

Pleased about:

- Oba getting himself a goal already

- Jonas. The guy is a bit weird, but I like him already. Has been tracking and defending well too (needs to get some height on those clearances though).

Great performance, Martins scoring was true class and Jonas has been like lightning all across the pitch. Naturally they scored while Taylor was off - can't shake the feeling another body in the box would've prevented that goal but we take what we can get.

Let's hope for more of the same next half, Colo has looked shaky and the Zog is nowhere to be seen at all but Beye is immense as always and Guthrie has looked lively too.