Shame

LeazesMag

I don't see whats so hard to understand about the admin not wanting banned members using other members accounts. It seems very logical to me :lol:

<< sigh >>

nobody is saying that they disagree with you criteria gayjohn

What we are saying it that we think too many posters are banned for fuck all

If you were banned from attending NUFC games for something massively trivial, would you not try to get another ticket under someone else's name ?

Assuming you do have one in the first place, and are unlikely to get one either, unlike a huge amount of posters that proclaim to be experts on the club.

I can only presume that this particular angle hasn't been thought of by the admin people on NO because not too many of them are actually long term season ticket holders

I suppose that now I should be trying to tell you alll that one or two of them [they know who they are] have said that I should post knowledgeable stuff .........

Well. Here you go. Go and do it, and don't bother giving me flak for some well intended advice like you did the last time [you know who you are]

Its GayJon thank you, no H.

If I was banned and used someone elses tickets knowing if I got caught I would get them banned aswell I would accept it and not moan on like a little bitch when it happened.

howay man Jon, you'd be gutted and you'd try to get it back. I would. You can't blame anybody for trying and the point also remains. Too many people have been banned [permanently] for next to nowt , but that is my OPINION, which is why I'm saying what I'm saying.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leazes if you've got a problem with how N-O is ran then take it over there and actually tell the people on that board, instead of saying it in an underhand way over here.

Trust Leazes to bring the board into it. :lol:

" you've got history of blindly defending people when the evidence is heavily stacked against them."

maybe I'm jumping to conclusions mate but I don't think so :lol:

Guest Stevie
I don't see whats so hard to understand about the admin not wanting banned members using other members accounts. It seems very logical to me :lol:

<< sigh >>

If you were banned from attending NUFC games for something massively trivial, would you not try to get another ticket under someone else's name ?

Assuming you do have one in the first place, and are unlikely to get one either, unlike a huge amount of posters that proclaim to be experts on the club.

I can only presume that this particular angle hasn't been thought of by the admin people on NO because not too many of them are actually long term season ticket holders

I suppose that now I should be trying to tell you alll that one or two of them [they know who they are] have said that I should post knowledgeable stuff .........

Well. Here you go. Go and do it, and don't bother giving me flak for some well intended advice like you did the last time [you know who you are]

If I was banned and used someone elses tickets knowing if I got caught I would get them banned aswell I would accept it and not moan on like a little bitch when it happened.

The one where Stevie lost it? Was quite amusing :icon_lol:

As LM said where did I lose it? Must be something about people with big hair....

Stevie you clearly lost it as usual, you cannot have a refrained conversation with anyone because you are a caveman. I am suprised we don't get more posts from you along the lines of:

nkjfkjfsdhnuklagk jvkv cv vae i lhuvqechilu cvqklh c cve dkhjsdfjhsdfdch jd hkjcf hk bkjhuidcbkj cd kjcdkjcdk jck jcsk jcsk

Where you are just bashing your keyboard with your fists :lol:

Boring now Jon. I tell you what though right, in the unlikely event that you're coming to the Bolton match next Saturday, I'll gladly meet you and we can discuss my caveman tendencies reasonably, the invitation is open.

Leazes if you've got a problem with how N-O is ran then take it over there and actually tell the people on that board, instead of saying it in an underhand way over here.

Point taken.

One or two of them know pretty much what I've said here, but its just the way the thread has gone.

I'll stay out of it now.

Point taken.

One or two of them know pretty much what I've said here, but its just the way the thread has gone.

I'll stay out of it now.

Now we know the chaps from N-O have obviously read this so will see your points, but I just feel if you've got a problem with them themselves then actually say that on N-O rather than over here. It would be like someone creating a thread on N-O having a moan about TT, as there's far too many threads on here complaining about N-O as it is, when it's got nothing to do with us on here.

<< sigh >>

howay man Jon, you'd be gutted and you'd try to get it back. I would. You can't blame anybody for trying and the point also remains. Too many people have been banned [permanently] for next to nowt , but that is my OPINION, which is why I'm saying what I'm saying.

I wouldn't do it because I know it could lose my mate his ticket.

If you know the rules you are an idiot for breaking them, if you try and argue the toss after that you are obviously a bigger idiot.

<< sigh >>

The one where Stevie lost it? Was quite amusing :lol:

As LM said where did I lose it? Must be something about people with big hair....

Stevie you clearly lost it as usual, you cannot have a refrained conversation with anyone because you are a caveman. I am suprised we don't get more posts from you along the lines of:

nkjfkjfsdhnuklagk jvkv cv vae i lhuvqechilu cvqklh c cve dkhjsdfjhsdfdch jd hkjcf hk bkjhuidcbkj cd kjcdkjcdk jck jcsk jcsk

Ohh ohhh ahhh ahhh ahh ahhh fight ohhh ahhh ahhh man enough? ohhhh ahhhh ahhh ahhh Bolton ohhh ahhh ahhh ahhh Walrus....

:icon_lol:

Guest Stevie

<< sigh >>

Ohh ohhh ahhh ahhh ahh ahhh fight ohhh ahhh ahhh man enough? ohhhh ahhhh ahhh ahhh Bolton ohhh ahhh ahhh ahhh Walrus....

Resorting to laughing at your own pathetic attempts at being funny now. Must try harder.

Point taken.

I'll stay out of it now.

Now we know the chaps from N-O have obviously read this so will see your points, but I just feel if you've got a problem with them themselves then actually say that on N-O rather than over here. It would be like someone creating a thread on N-O having a moan about TT, as there's far too many threads on here complaining about N-O as it is, when it's got nothing to do with us on here.

Did you do that on purpose btw? :lol:

Point taken.

I'll stay out of it now.

Did you do that on purpose btw? :lol:

I have no idea what you mean. :lol:

<< sigh >>

Resorting to laughing at your own pathetic attempts at being funny now. Must try harder.

Sorry Stevie, please don't beat me up about it ;)

Guest Stevie

<< sigh >>

Sorry Stevie, please don't beat me up about it ;)

My gaffa is Hertfordshire, nice bloke, funny, interesting, supports Tottenham though, but he proves not all people from the county are boring cunts.

Guest Stevie
Stevie offering to meet someone in person to "sort things out" :lol:

We've all been there. Haven't we?

Course not, he isn't aggressive :lol:

I don't think I'm being aggressive. I'm offering you the opportunity to draw your own conclusions about me in person rather than making empty statements on here.

Why don't you meet him then Gayjon? It'd be a little hypocritical to laugh at him for internet-based fight offerings, given your own history of the exact same thing :lol:

For a new user you seem to know a lot about one of the other users.....

:lol:

Oh great, utter mongfest on the cards here then.

Edited by Sima

Alright Thompers, hows things? Took the piss out of anyone affected by cancer lately?

Course you were Stevie, course you were :lol:

Not recently no, ever since you started sobbing incontrollably before blocking me, I've not had the opportunity!

I say meet Stevie, you soft southern prick.

Alright Thompers, hows things? Took the piss out of anyone affected by cancer lately?

Course you were Stevie, course you were :lol:

Not recently no, ever since you started sobbing incontrollably before blocking me, I've not had the opportunity!

I say meet Stevie, you soft southern prick.

Why don't you meet him then Gayjon? It'd be a little hypocritical to laugh at him for internet-based fight offerings, given your own history of the exact same thing :lol:

For a new user you seem to know a lot about one of the other users.....

Oh great, utter mongfest on the cards here then.