Wellard

Smooth Operator

He was on a slippy slope ever since Gaffney left the Square, producers could only afford to keep one cos of budget restrictions and Wellhard got the nod.

should have kept the dog and sacked the humans, R.I.P wellard

ps is it just me or would that whitney gerrit? :lol:

He was on a slippy slope ever since Gaffney left the Square, producers could only afford to keep one cos of budget restrictions and Wellhard got the nod.

Just you......

And me!

:lol::icon_lol:

Just you......

And me!

:lol:;)

i'm hearing ya brother :lol: its ok she is 17 i checked before i posted :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie
that chinese couple's cat... now this?

I tell you, the world's gone crazy.

If I was a bookmaker, I would give odds of at least 11/2 that someone would reply to your post. From Blyth Council house to Leeds apartment do you believe your post had anything to do this thread? I mean in your heart.

If I was a bookmaker, I would give odds of at least 11/2 that someone would reply to your post. From Blyth Council house to Leeds apartment do you believe your post had anything to do this thread? I mean in your heart.

:lol:

Stevie you're a gobshite and no mistake.

Guest Stevie

Stevie you're a gobshite and no mistake.

That accusation is debatable, people that know me would potentially contest that, but what's not up for debate is you're a cunt who has nothing to say. I mean fuckin nothing. I've been on buses with 13 year old kids in front of me writing "DODDSY 2008" on the back of chairs, who have more interesting things to say than you.

The reason I don't "have much to say" on here is because I either can't be bothered to write it, or I someone has written a facsimile of my opinion already. That's the trouble with being an agreeable bloke, you find that you can't get that upset if someone disagrees with you.

Also, there's people on here far more educated on certain subjects than I am, so my opinion will be ancillary in the main. I'm also fully aware the subjects on which I'm fairly well schooled aren't of interest, so I save them for other forums. Also, I find that most "debates" on here devolve into petty slanging matches between angry little men with nothing but time and their indignation... so I don't bother joining in. Other than to post something that makes me smile. If it bores you all I can say is, so what? You're tiresome rants against whomever, whatever, are as empty to me as my posts are to you.

You? You're a cartoon Stevie. A caricature. One mopey Viz mother fucker.

Apart from Newcastle United, all you've got is your anger. Pretty sad if you ask me. But you didn't.. so I guess you'll call this shit boring or some such. :lol:

p.s. don't forget if you do reply, to maintain your fascia you need to call me a cunt and mention where you think I'm from.

p.p.s. Blyth Council house?

Guest Stevie

I'm taking bets with cunts on msn via paypal right now. 1/10 your reply will be ridiculously pathetic 11/4 standard pathetic 16/1 a decent post

Guest Stevie

The reason I don't "have much to say" on here is because I either can't be bothered to write it, or I someone has written a facsimile of my opinion already. That's the trouble with being an agreeable bloke, you find that you can't get that upset if someone disagrees with you.

Also, there's people on here far more educated on certain subjects than I am, so my opinion will be ancillary in the main. I'm also fully aware the subjects on which I'm fairly well schooled aren't of interest, so I save them for other forums. Also, I find that most "debates" on here devolve into petty slanging matches between angry little men with nothing but time and their indignation... so I don't bother joining in. Other than to post something that makes me smile. If it bores you all I can say is, so what? You're tiresome rants against whomever, whatever, are as empty to me as my posts are to you.

You? You're a cartoon Stevie. A caricature. One mopey Viz mother fucker.

Apart from Newcastle United, all you've got is your anger. Pretty sad if you ask me. But you didn't.. so I guess you'll call this shit boring or some such. :lol:

p.s. don't forget if you do reply, to maintain your fascia you need to call me a cunt and mention where you think I'm from.

p.p.s. Blyth Council house?

Thank fuck I took no bets on the 1/10.

Guest Stevie
:lol: go to bed Stevie.

You don't tell me to go to bed you ugly bald bum chinned pit yacker. You're a young lad who writes about his sister shitting herself on a message board which up to 4.200,000.000 can access. Do you not feel ashamed? I bet your mother would if she knew.

You don't tell me to go to bed you ugly bald bum chinned pit yacker. You're a young lad who writes about his sister shitting herself on a message board which up to 4.200,000.000 can access. Do you not feel ashamed? I bet your mother would if she knew.

Bless your heart.

Firstly for thinking your opinion matters to me, but also I'm sure the guys who run this site will be pleased that you've bumped the people who visit this site.

Guest Stevie

but also I'm sure the guys who run this site will be pleased that you've bumped the people who visit this site.

The CIA's finest code breakers would all say I've got no idea what this ridiculous cunt is on about.

so your crusade against my posts boring you is resulting in you trying to goad me into posting more? :lol: get a hobby Stevie ya boring fuck. :lol:

(I missed a couple of words, sentence should have read that you're bumping the "number of" people who visit this site.)

Guest Stevie
so your crusade against my posts boring you is resulting in you trying to goad me into posting more? :lol: get a hobby Stevie ya boring fuck. :lol:

(I missed a couple of words, sentence should have read that you're bumping the "number of" people who visit this site.)

As I said you remind me of this cunt called Martin.

Guest Stevie
G'Night Stevie, hope you get the hug you need.

I hope you get the personality you need, or at least fuckin something to say. You can do it! Never give up hope.