Saviola in on loan?

TheMoog

Ashton is never going to happen. Arshavin on the other hand . . . . .

is also never going to happen

Why not? It seems like all the other big clubs have decided against him. We could afford the fee, the wages and bring him to the Premiership. I don't believe the crap about Spurs offering him "European Football". For fucks sake it's travelling thousands of miles every other week to play farmers from Moldova. Anyways, he's already got a winners medal to his name. So if he considered Spurs, he'll consider us.

Offer him enough £££'s and he'd be ours IMO.

I think the money they're after and the wages he's after are probably the stumbling block. If KK sees him as the right sort of player anyway.

I agree with the rest of what you say though. Spurs aren't that attractive at present and the likes of Barca don't seem remotely interested any more.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not? It seems like all the other big clubs have decided against him. We could afford the fee, the wages and bring him to the Premiership. I don't believe the crap about Spurs offering him "European Football". For fucks sake it's travelling thousands of miles every other week to play farmers from Moldova. Anyways, he's already got a winners medal to his name. So if he considered Spurs, he'll consider us.

I think the money they're after and the wages he's after are probably the stumbling block. If KK sees him as the right sort of player anyway.

I agree with the rest of what you say though. Spurs aren't that attractive at present and the likes of Barca don't seem remotely interested any more.

Aye I suppose. Personally I'm not sure if i'd want him here. Class player, no doubt, but he doesn't seem to fit into the mentality of player KK wants to bring here. ie high quality and high workrate but also wants to play for the club. You get the feeling with Arshavin that as soon as a big club shows a sniff of interest, his agent would whore him all over Europe again.

Aye I suppose. Personally I'm not sure if i'd want him here. Class player, no doubt, but he doesn't seem to fit into the mentality of player KK wants to bring here. ie high quality and high workrate but also wants to play for the club. You get the feeling with Arshavin that as soon as a big club shows a sniff of interest, his agent would whore him all over Europe again.

Or if things aren't going his way he'd lose interest. The NE winters wouldn't bother him like.

Arshavin seems like a twat tbh good player awful attitude. Worth nowhere near the money he wants to get or his club want for him, next to no work rate and seems to see himself as a Cristiano Ronaldo. I wouldn't be too keen on him coming here simply because of his attitude and the fact that from what I've seen of him he doesn't look too consistent he was quality vs Rangers and in a few of the Euro championship games but some of the later Euro championship games he was distinctly average/doing absolutely nothing. I don't think he'd want to come here anyway.

Arshavin seems like a twat tbh good player awful attitude. Worth nowhere near the money he wants to get or his club want for him, next to no work rate and seems to see himself as a Cristiano Ronaldo. I wouldn't be too keen on him coming here simply because of his attitude and the fact that from what I've seen of him he doesn't look too consistent he was quality vs Rangers and in a few of the Euro championship games but some of the later Euro championship games he was distinctly average/doing absolutely nothing. I don't think he'd want to come here anyway.

He did 8 months ago:

"Of course I would like to play in England," he told the Daily Mirror.

"In Russia as well as England they are talking about Newcastle being interested in me and there has been no concrete offer.

"In principle if they made an offer I would be interested."

So if he doesn't now then it just adds to my negative opinion towards his attitude.

Didn't he get injured taking a free kick at the weekend? We might get a full season spread between him, Owen and Viduka

Didn't he get injured taking a free kick at the weekend? We might get a full season spread between him, Owen and Viduka

Yeah... might. B)

He did 8 months ago:

"Of course I would like to play in England," he told the Daily Mirror.

"In Russia as well as England they are talking about Newcastle being interested in me and there has been no concrete offer.

"In principle if they made an offer I would be interested."

So if he doesn't now then it just adds to my negative opinion towards his attitude.

Aye in January when he was just starting to get noticed he seemed interested but then he started believing the hype he was getting.

Aye, pulled out the England squad.

Love the wiki entry

Saviola has been heavily linked with a loan move to Newcastle United, with Kevin Keegan thought to be a keen admirer. After only making 9 first team appearances for Madrid in his first year, it's thought he is eager to leave, with Newcastle being the ideal location as they look to re-establish themselves as one of Europes finest teams.

Love the wiki entry

Saviola has been heavily linked with a loan move to Newcastle United, with Kevin Keegan thought to be a keen admirer. After only making 9 first team appearances for Madrid in his first year, it's thought he is eager to leave, with Newcastle being the ideal location as they have experience of not playing expensive Madrid rejects.

...is what I was expecting.

Tbf Arshavin works his socks off in games, his attitude of the pitch is a different matter.

Regards,

Attain

No he doesn't. What complete fucking shite you talk.

All the best.

Guest Stevie
Tbf Arshavin works his socks off in games, his attitude of the pitch is a different matter.

Regards,

Attain

No he doesn't. What complete fucking shite you talk.

All the best.

I concur with your conclusion.

Yours in agreeance,

Steve

I don't really think it's a problem when he's playing well as he makes himself available all the time when you're in possession. When you're defending or he's having a mare he just hides out the game though. Doesn't make him a bad player but to suggest he's a grafter?