X Factor

paddy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:good: Fop still oblivious to the fact that he is and always has been the butt of the joke. Yes, yes, Fop, the usual suspects etc etc.

Oblivious? :shades: Counting on it. What would be the fun coming here otherwise? :blush:

As I've repeatedly said this place dies without a villain/s. (as this thread is currently showing :scratchchin:)

Edited by Fop

:good: Fop still oblivious to the fact that he is and always has been the butt of the joke. Yes, yes, Fop, the usual suspects etc etc.

Oblivious? :shades: Counting on it. What would be the fun coming here otherwise? :blush:

As I've repeatedly said this place dies without a villain/s. (as this thread is currently showing :scratchchin:)

You seem insistent on saying you're role-playing but I doubt it somehow.

You seem insistent on saying you're role-playing but I doubt it somehow.

Not role-playing, but playing the role. :scratchchin:

The show is 100% better for having the Cheryl on board imo.

Remember watching the last series and thinking that Danni Minogue was actually alreet but cut from her to the Cheryl and it's simply no comparison.

The Cheryl's accent alone gives me a semi!

As for those Welsh wonders, fuck me, the tash'ed leek claimed he was like P Diddy and his wing man was like Usher and Rick Astley ffs.

Crazy dragons.

aye I agree. That Sharon Osbourne is well past her sell by date.

And that girl who was on just before those 2 Welsh guys grabbed my attention in my half aware state of paying attention to all those bollocks singers. Hayley or something, sounds like she could be the winner to me.

Edit - just been informed by daughter that the girls name was Rachel

Edited by LeazesMag

Remember watching the last series and thinking that Danni Minogue was actually alreet but cut from her to the Cheryl and it's simply no comparison.

As for those Welsh wonders, fuck me, the tash'ed leek claimed he was like P Diddy and his wing man was like Usher and Rick Astley ffs.

Crazy dragons.

And that girl who was on just before those 2 Welsh guys grabbed my attention in my half aware state of paying attention to all those bollocks singers. Hayley or something, sounds like she could be the winner to me.

Pics?

Crazy dragons.

Pics?

no.

:shades:

Crazy dragons.

Rachel the black lass with the 5 kids by 5 different dad's whose been inside and was a crack whore?

The fine British public will never let her win man!

Crazy dragons.

Rachel the black lass with the 5 kids by 5 different dad's whose been inside and was a crack whore?

thats her.

divvent knaa, they let that raving shirtlifter win a few years ago

Crazy dragons.

thats her.

divvent knaa, they let that raving shirtlifter win a few years ago

Will Young? He's bumming John O'Shea apparently, Meenzer will confirm.

• 3 months later...
If Eggnog wins I'm on the roof.

;)

If he doesn't I think Charlotte will be... bless her, she's in love :huh:

Can you not wean her onto Zac Efron instead? Or just get her a subscription to Lisa Simpson's Non-Threatening Boys magazine for Christmas... :aye:

If Eggnog wins I'm on the roof.

;)

If he doesn't I think Charlotte will be... bless her, she's in love ;)

Can you not wean her onto Zac Efron instead? Or just get her a subscription to Lisa Simpson's Non-Threatening Boys magazine for Christmas... :aye:

Good god I wouldn't dare... I don't think I've ever met a more self opinionated 6 year old. :huh: