X Factor

paddy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a pile of shite, can't finish fast enough for me so that the Girls Aloud party can get started!!! ;)

Speaking of finishing fast... :aye:

What? You just spunked all over your blokes bumcheeks before you'd entering his ringpiece?

And it was the thought of you that sent me over the edge :huh:

ohh the fucking things i could do to girls aloud!! (minus ginger of course)

A classic error, i'd ditch Kimberly for Nicola any day of the week.

1. Cheryl

2. Sarah

3. Nicola

4. Nadine

5. Kimberly

IMO

So so wrong. ;)

I work in the same office as the Brother of the lass who won..

Every week he's been coming round wearing a pink t-shirt begging us to vote for his sister, it's not right, but I got so pissed off with the presumptive nature of it ...

I don't know him, I don't have any opinion on his sister, why the fuck should I waste money on some random? I may as well give £2.00 to a homeless fella.

Off to buy 3,000 copies of Buckley's Hallelujah.

Buy the Cohen one, lets face it he needs the money more.

Either or would do for me! It's only been released and I've already heard someone say the words, 'Have you heard that Hallelujah song, the one written by the X-factor girl, wasshername? Alex.'

1- That song was not written for a soulful (read black) persons voice

2- It is a quiet subtle song that builds up to a haunting crescendo, not a fucking power ballad!

3- More of a guys song really, eggnog and LCD or whatever they're called would most likely have made a murder job of it too.

For the record, that lass is a great singer just utterly the wrong song choice for so many reasons.

Fuck me Cheryl's tits in that black dress are a thing of great wonderment!

Cheryl :P:panic: Nadine :nufc: Kim :icon_lol: Sarah :wank: Nicola <_<

Is the right answer!

I hate Nadine's spindly legs.

from what i'd seen the person with the most talent won, some of the other contestants were rubbish.

the other finalists were shite and should have gone out weeks ago.

Alexandra and Laura were the best 2, followed by Diana Vickers and Rachel the ex hooker or whatever she was.

All girls. The best bloke singer went out about 5 weeks ago, can't remember his name.

Aye I watched it. Early rounds make you laugh and later on there are some good singers and Cheryl and Danni are well worth watching.

from what i'd seen the person with the most talent won, some of the other contestants were rubbish.

the other finalists were shite and should have gone out weeks ago.

Alexandra and Laura were the best 2, followed by Diana Vickers and Rachel the ex hooker or whatever she was.

All girls. The best bloke singer went out about 5 weeks ago, can't remember his name.

Aye I watched it. Early rounds make you laugh and later on there are some good singers and Cheryl is well worth wanking over.

FYP :P

oh, and Leonard Cohen sings like Bob fuckin Dylan. They both sound like they have a rusty spanner stuck up their arse.

I'd rather someone sang like those two than the cacophonous death rattles of a hamster-cat hybrid being fed through a mincing machine.

Pick a note and fucking stick to it. :P

Honestly I've seen less self-congratulatory bollocks in an American Football "Locker Room".