Season Tickets

Gemmill

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone been able to access the online box-office to see their loyalty points total and that?

I've registered as a member on the site but the username and password from that doesn't work.

B)

Online box office is totally fucked atm.

You're meant to log in with your postcode and ST number. If that doesn't work you have to ring them for a new password.

The registration as a member is for non season ticket holders to buy home match tickets online (I think)

Has anyone been able to access the online box-office to see their loyalty points total and that?

I've registered as a member on the site but the username and password from that doesn't work.

:icon_lol:

You're meant to log in with your postcode and ST number. If that doesn't work you have to ring them for a new password.

The registration as a member is for non season ticket holders to buy home match tickets online (I think)

Cheers, I'll try that.

I rang up and got a password, but that didn't work either.

B)

Cheers, I'll try that.

B)

If that doesn't work try nufc99, worked for me.

Cheers, I'll try that.

Cheers, I'll try that.

B)

Nothing doing. B)

Don't know why I'm bothering, my loyalty total will probably still be in single figures. I always (rather foolishly) get my away tickets from other people.

Who's going to start the Soopafan league thread to compare loyalty totals by the way?

If Stevie isn't top he should be made to walk around south shields in a sandwich board saying "I hate Indians".

how many loyalty points do you get for attending 1 game?

1 per away game.

It was previously 1 per ticket purchased they say.

The away points used to be one per application ie reagrdless of success. I'm guessing now if you get the chance to buy one and do so then you get the point - that's what happened when I bought my Arsenal ticket last week.

how many loyalty points do you get for attending 1 game?

1 per away game.

It was previously 1 per ticket purchased they say.

The away points used to be one per application ie reagrdless of success. I'm guessing now if you get the chance to buy one and do so then you get the point - that's what happened when I bought my Arsenal ticket last week.

So how likely do you reckon it is that 3 of us with no loyalty points would get tickets to the Everton game in October?

So how likely do you reckon it is that 3 of us with no loyalty points would get tickets to the Everton game in October?

Judging by Man U I think there'll be a general sale for just about everywhere apart from the Mackems.

Judging by Man U I think there'll be a general sale for just about everywhere apart from the Mackems.

Should stand us in good stead for the trips to Wembley then! B)