Season Tickets

Gemmill

Guest Stevie

Right the season tickets here, looks like they're doing North of the Tyne first :huh: . Could someone who has the online ticket thing open pm me please. I'm having murders trying to get on.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting for the post..... My concern is that they send my application to the wrong address and I had to go to the club to sort out my app. Hopefully they have used the right address this time.

Actually, the postmans just been (sporting a nice new red mohawk dont you know! :huh: ). Reminds me, seen a lass yesterday with a 12" mohican yesterday and all the punk gear. Attached to her belt was a lovely pink umbrella :lol: Not in my day I tell ya.

Anyway, nowt from the postie..... :(

Edited by JawD

Guest Stevie
Actually, the postmans just been (sporting a nice new red mohawk dont you know! :huh: ). Reminds me, seen a lass yesterday with a 12" mohican yesterday and all the punk gear. Attached to her belt was a lovely pink umbrella :lol: Not in my day I tell ya.

Anyway, nowt from the postie..... :(

Right the season tickets here, looks like they're doing North of the Tyne first :( . Could someone who has the online ticket thing open pm me please. I'm having murders trying to get on.

Guest Stevie
Right the season tickets here, looks like they're doing North of the Tyne first :huh: . Could someone who has the online ticket thing open pm me please. I'm having murders trying to get on.

Don't all pm me at once.

Right the season tickets here, looks like they're doing North of the Tyne first :lol: . Could someone who has the online ticket thing open pm me please. I'm having murders trying to get on.

Definitely North of the Tyne, as they have made their way to Scotland :huh:

Just rang SLP towers and no post yet, although our Postie usually doesn't come till 12:30 anyway. Post at 12:30, what the fuck is all that about? I'm not worried about not getting in Saturday tbh, it's more that I haven;'t got time to be pissing about at SJP trying to sort this out today and tomorrow if it doesn't come.

Don't all pm me at once.

Sorry Stevie. The seat plan should be with you now.

Pretty pleased with my seat. By the aisle for quick pint access and next to the more expensive milburn seats.

I usually get mine at least a day after the NE anyway (what happened to first class meaning next day?) so I've resigned myself to having to get a replacement on Saturday morning.

I usually get mine at least a day after the NE anyway (what happened to first class meaning next day?) so I've resigned myself to having to get a replacement on Saturday morning.

According to .com they've all been posted, with the vast majority getting their's today and the rest tomorrow (from a club statement). Don't know if mine's arrived yet. Regardless, it's a right royal fuck-up.

According to .com they've all been posted, with the vast majority getting their's today and the rest tomorrow (from a club statement). Don't know if mine's arrived yet. Regardless, it's a right royal fuck-up.

doesnt this happen every year though?

It's never been this late, has it? The season started last weekend.

It's never been this late, has it? The season started last weekend.

Aye I don't remember it being this late over the last few seasons. Just pleased I got the ticket transferred into my own name during that amnesty a few years back 'cause it would've been a right fuck on trying to pick it up from my dad's mate who had it previously.

Right the season tickets here, looks like they're doing North of the Tyne first :lol: . Could someone who has the online ticket thing open pm me please. I'm having murders trying to get on.

Fuck off fell for that before :(

:huh:

Right the season tickets here, looks like they're doing North of the Tyne first :( . Could someone who has the online ticket thing open pm me please. I'm having murders trying to get on.

Fuck off fell for that before :(

:huh:

:lol:

By the way, I don't know if anyone heard the bloke from the box office on Radio Newcastle the other night. Saying the delay was caused by the new sections and the consultations with fans. Aye, I thought it would be our fault like.

Edited by sweetleftpeg

By the way, I don't know if anyone heard the bloke from the box office on Radio Newcastle the other night. Saying the delay was caused by the new sections and the consultations with fans. Aye, I thought it would be our fault like.

If that is the cause it isn't even the point, it's still their resonsibility to deliver what they promised on time, etc.