Driving Test Tomorrow

Magma

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to worry. I'm struggling to park my own car anyway. was fine when learning to drive, expect they only teach you how to reverse park and parallel park park from one side. So I'm just parking all the way round the back at work at the moment so I don't dent any of the managements cars.

Not to worry. I'm struggling to park my own car anyway. was fine when learning to drive, expect they only teach you how to reverse park and parallel park park from one side. So I'm just parking all the way round the back at work at the moment so I don't dent any of the managements cars.

:ph34r:

Happened on my test, came to the end and I didn't have to reverse park 'cause I had already done my two manouvers meaning I had to go in forwards, nightmare, sure I was across 3 lanes nearly. ;)

Worst thing is, I still don't have a car, gonna be a disaster when I get one, I'll of forgotten how to drive. :aye:

Edited by Besty

• 4 weeks later...
BUMP

Driving Test 2moro!

Good luck Gamma. btw, how much are driving lessons these days? I was toying with the idea of getting some lessons for miss hips for her birthday/christmas.

anywhere from £25-30 a lesson

can normally get a 10lesson deal for about 250 or something

Too much.

Iv just passed my driving test recently and i was paying £15 a lesson, I think AA charge the most at £22 per lesson.

Edited by bawan

Fuck me these costs are making me realise my age.. I paid £8 per double lesson!

Rob W paid for his with a stone with a hole in the middle!!!

Rob W invented driving man.... didn't you know? :D

Costs me £19 for a lesson, but I'm taking mine with the AA and the first lesson you have is free.

I had the free one 6 years ago then jacked it in. :D

Still never had any more since..