Driving Test Tomorrow

Magma

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the back wheels actually went up onto the pavement. Not too sure thinking about it.

ahh right maybe a bit harsh

how long was your test? i was out there for 50 minutes!

got the feeling she was waiting for me to make a mistake

Think the back wheels actually went up onto the pavement. Not too sure thinking about it.

carwall.jpg

tbh

Is that your car by anychance?

I've only crashed once

:icon_lol:B)

Fuck off. :icon_lol:

Was it your fault you crashed?

pretty much yeah, had been to a paintball thingy for mates birthday and was on the way back. I was giving four mates a lift and another lad was driving his pal home, we were kind of racing (Like twats) and came across what we though was a bend, but it was in fact a junction. He managed to stop, but the weight, wet conditions and my inexperience meant I just couldn't stop in time. Went into the back of him at about twenty-thirty mph incredibly lucky nothing was coming and that we all walked away unharmed. The passenger in the other car claimed spinal injuries, which was bollocks but at the end of the day I was being a dick and allowed myself to be goaded on by friends and we could have all been seriously injured or worse. Improved my driving no end.

Didn't get any points on my license though :icon_lol:

Why am I not surprised? :jonas:

I didn't see the bit in bold, because I've got another window open so pipe down Potter

OK layman's terms it is.... you failed to stop because you're a fat fucker. You said yourself that weight was one of the problems B)

I didn't see the bit in bold, because I've got another window open so pipe down Potter

OK layman's terms it is.... you failed to stop because you're a fat fucker. You said yourself that weight was one of the problems B)

I saw it after you suggested there was an emboldened bit, Nobfondler McGee.

I saw it after you suggested there was an emboldened bit, Nobfondler McGee.

time to get your lard-arse back on the Wii Fit young man... There's a whole different setting of stopping distance figures for you... :icon_lol:

I think Craig is suggesting it's a weight = increased stopping distance issue. :icon_lol:

Suggesting?? B)

Basic physics surely - you put Fish in the car and it's another 20ft per 10mph :icon_lol:

I don't drive so much any more, y'know now that I can fit in public transport vehicles?

you don't have to be in the driving seat to add weight to the vehicle...

You know those headlight angle adjustment switches? They're nowt to do with what's in the boot, they were introduced to deal with lard-luggers like you... B)

B) See I can laugh now because I'm skinny as fuck, turn sideways and you'll lose sight of me. To achieve the same trick you need to pull on that cloak of yours. Edited by The Fish

B) See I can laugh now because I'm skinny as fuck, turn sideways and you'll lose sight of me. To achieve the same trick you need to pull on that cloak of yours.

I suppose you're still claiming to be 6ft tall as well, aren't you? :icon_lol:

B) See I can laugh now because I'm skinny as fuck, turn sideways and you'll lose sight of me. To achieve the same trick you need to pull on that cloak of yours.

I suppose you're still claiming to be 6ft tall as well, aren't you? :icon_lol:

It's not a claim, it's a statement of fact. :icon_lol:

Is Fish a small fat bloke?

I think the glasses that craig perches on the end of his nose are severely malformed, it must be like looking through the bottom of a Wine bottle for the poor wee lad. B)