Our next signing has to be

Snake

A left back, no question unless whatever the problem is with Enrique is resolved quickly

:shades:

But 93% of Toontasticers want a midfielder and striker first.

:good:

True...but we do need a left back at some point, Zoggy done ok yesterday but only when going forward, on a few occasions he relinquished his defensive resposibilities, and on other occasions didnt look defensivly adept.

Warnock, Rakitic, Derdiyok......i mentioned it to ashley in the stands yesterday and he smiled and said "we're trying!"

Edited by Geordie Lad...

A left back, no question unless whatever the problem is with Enrique is resolved quickly

True...but we do need a left back at some point, Zoggy done ok yesterday but only when going forward, on a few occasions he relinquished his defensive resposibilities, and on other occasions didnt look defensivly adept.

Warnock, Rakitic, Derdiyok......i mentioned it to ashley in the stands yesterday and he smiled and said "we're trying!"

Don't get me wrong, I agree entirely. I just thought i was the lone 2.63%.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=20535

Don't get me wrong, I agree entirely. I just thought i was the lone 2.63%.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=20535

People probably thought that Enrique was a certain starter, I know I did

Enrique's supposed to be carrying a slight knock. So I heard anyway. Would make sense as he's without doubt a better full-back than N'Zogbia.

I wonder though.

He was fit enough to go on the bench....where he was for half the pre-season games too.

...and most of last season.

Played a lot under KK last season though. I do get a feeling that he doesn't rate him however.

Enrique's supposed to be carrying a slight knock. So I heard anyway. Would make sense as he's without doubt a better full-back than N'Zogbia.

Hopefully that's true, we don't need yet another waster at the club

Our next signing has to be Owens contract, either that or we should be trying to get rid....

I see Martin Samuel was fighting his cause in the Times this morning given the uninspiring options left to Capello.

Our next signing has to be Owens contract, either that or we should be trying to get rid....

I see Martin Samuel was fighting his cause in the Times this morning given the uninspiring options left to Capello.

Aye, the fat pig.

Aye, the fat pig.

To be fair he's not had much of a preseaon B)

We need at least one more CB as well imo.

Agreed. All looking a bit threadbare if two of them pick up injuries. Didn't Keegan say he had a replacement lined up when asked about Faye's departure?

Not quite, he said that Faye and Shola might be going and, if they did, they'd be looking to bring in replacements (or words to that effect).