Mad Headaches.

Park Life

Put one of your balls in a vice, might take your mind off it for a bit.

Tried it. B)

Put the other one in then and apply a little more pressure.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Wacky

:icon_lol:

I slept with me power pyramid on me forehead last night, didn't help much but had some strong stargate type visuals.

Hope it's not migraine Parky - Mrs W suffered badly for years (from the migraine as well as me) - stress can bring it on

The strange thing is Rob I normally have like one headache a year. B)

Hope it's not migraine Parky - Mrs W suffered badly for years (from the migraine as well as me) - stress can bring it on

I'm being serious here - have you seen any bright flashes of light............

I'm being serious here - have you seen any bright flashes of light............

No. But I noticed the other day there was some numbness in me right hand and the headache is on the left side. Fuckin hell I'm gonna die!! :icon_lol:

Go to the docs.

Don't like to go. Feels silly...."I've got headaches"...

These are the sort of people I laugh at. B)

Just go man, seriously. Can't be too careful about this sort of thing. You're not some hypochondriac fanny so don't feel guilty about it. That's what they're there for.

Won't go the the docs but will quite happily waste our time though, eh? B)

Alex is right - get your arse there, you can't be too careful. I hardly ever go to the docs either but broke that one earlier this year. Going to have to go again today as I have a mole on my stomach which has decided to grow and swell quite rapidly and is sensitive to the touch - probably nothing but I can't be too sure.

Go to the docs.

These are the sort of people I laugh at. B)

Probably nothing, but it could be something like a very minor bleed right through to beginning of stroke/tumour, so it's probably worth getting it checked out.

On the other end of the scale you haven't either significantly increased or decreased your caffeine intake recently? That can give some nasty headaches in some people.

Won't go the the docs but will quite happily waste our time though, eh? B)

Alex is right - get your arse there, you can't be too careful. I hardly ever go to the docs either but broke that one earlier this year. Going to have to go again today as I have a mole on my stomach which has decided to grow and swell quite rapidly and is sensitive to the touch - probably nothing but I can't be too sure.

I'll give it a couple of more days with the 'power pyramid' and then if nothing, I will go.

Reg mole...The data spreads quick from those get it sorted.

Go to the docs.

These are the sort of people I laugh at. :icon_lol:

Probably nothing, but it could be something like a very minor bleed right through to beginning of stroke/tumour, so it's probably worth getting it checked out.

On the other end of the scale you haven't either significantly increased or decreased your caffeine intake recently? That can give some nasty headaches in some people.

Jesus christ! That's a point fopper I've drastically cut the coffee. B)

Go to the docs.

These are the sort of people I laugh at. :icon_lol:

Jesus christ! That's a point fopper I've drastically cut the coffee. B)

Could be withdrawal symptoms like. Still get it checked out though.

If the painkillers aren't working try an icepack followed by a hot face cloth on the centrepoint of the pain.

cold then hot? is that a good idea?

If the painkillers aren't working try an icepack followed by a hot face cloth on the centrepoint of the pain.

Hasn't been too bad today. Took just one tablet in the morning. Will try your suggestion. Thanks. B)