What the fuck

bobbyshinton

There is the solution to the problem thanks to Stevie.

"Supporting the Toon....its not just for Christmas"

Make anyone from outside Newcastle get that on the back of their shirt. The money the club would make in selling all those letters would mean they contribute as much as the Soopafans. Sorted.

B)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

Make anyone from outside Newcastle get that on the back of their shirt. The money the club would make in selling all those letters would mean they contribute as much as the Soopafans. Sorted.

B)

hehe good plan, or sign Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink.

Bobby, I got you banned not for posting but for browsing. The geeky cunts are like Sherlock Holmes. I had visions of 30 Mr Logic's with buzzers like a disabled bus reversing going off above their monitors and flashing lights..."STEE VIEE IS ON THE BOARD STEE VIEEE IS ON THE BOARD.." not to worry Bobby, as long as you don't care that's all that matters to me.

B)

Bobby, I got you banned not for posting but for browsing. The geeky cunts are like Sherlock Holmes. I had visions of 30 Mr Logic's with buzzers like a disabled bus reversing going off above their monitors and flashing lights..."STEE VIEE IS ON THE BOARD STEE VIEEE IS ON THE BOARD.." not to worry Bobby, as long as you don't care that's all that matters to me.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: you little scallywag, you're as popular as a fart in a space suit. :jonas: have fun

Guest Stevie

B)

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:you little scallywag, you're as popular as a fart in a space suit. :jonas: have fun

hehe ye got that right, but my online popularity means about as much to me as playing for the toon meant to Alain Goma.

If I was a foreign cunt and I lived in a shit country like Ireland or Australia as much as I hate to say it, it's likely I would adopt an English club. As we all know supporting a team isn't just for Christmas, so its wrong to level the accusation that they don't care about every aspect of the club and its' welfare.

Predictable stevie, predictable.

Anyway it's not like one consciously pick the toon, it picks you. B)

Guest Stevie
If I was a foreign cunt and I lived in a shit country like Ireland or Australia as much as I hate to say it, it's likely I would adopt an English club. As we all know supporting a team isn't just for Christmas, so its wrong to level the accusation that they don't care about every aspect of the club and its' welfare.

I would think it would be unlikely they'd choose me if I was hunting Kangaroos in Paupus Spit.

I would think it would be unlikely they'd choose me if I was hunting Kangaroos in Paupus Spit.

Is that up the west end? Next to Charvas Hockle?

Guest Stevie

Aye hehe. Just along the Spine Road from Doilham's Grem.

Anyway it's not like one consciously pick the toon, it picks you. :icon_lol:

Aye hehe. Just along the Spine Road from Doilham's Grem.

B)

It was where Muriel was from.

Fucking hell boy, you sure you're not Jimbo's brother in disguise.

You know where Murial is from, you watch Neighbours and Home'n'away religiously, next thing you know you'll be drinking XXXX and driving across the desert in a bus singing abba songs.

Guest Stevie

You know where Murial is from, you watch Neighbours and Home'n'away religiously, next thing you know you'll be drinking XXXX and driving across the desert in a bus singing abba songs.

The fact is you live in the least fertile most desolate, fucked up country on earth, but it has the odd good point. However, beer is not one of them. Castlemaine is wank, Fosters probably worse than Carling, which is saying something.

The fact is you live in the least fertile most desolate, fucked up country on earth, but it has the odd good point. However, beer is not one of them. Castlemaine is wank, Fosters probably worse than Carling, which is saying something.

Carling beats Fosters hands down in the absolute piss stakes tbh. Which is saying something.

You find no truck with that argument here lad. We only make Fosters to keep the English tourist happy.

As for the bit in italics you need to get out more and learn some facts.

Just because you've travelled the length of the M1 doesn't actually make you an expert on the world as a whole.

Edited by sammynb

Carling beats Fosters hands down in the absolute piss stakes tbh. Which is saying something.

Imagine the look on stevie's face if some cunt made him drink West End!

The English can't really say fuck all about anyone else's beer when the best-selling stuff is Carling. Even shite like Harp on draught in Norn Iron is a cut above the average pint of Carling in English boozers. Also, Fosters in Oz is better than the stuff you get over here. Only by virtue of being 5%. That said, everything mentioned above is pretty awful stuff.

The English can't really say fuck all about anyone else's beer when the best-selling stuff is Carling. Even shite like Harp on draught in Norn Iron is a cut above the average pint of Carling in English boozers. Also, Fosters in Oz is better than the stuff you get over here. Only by virtue of being 5%. That said, everything mentioned above is pretty awful stuff.

On that note, I'm going to pour myself a dram of Aberlour.

Anyone care to join me?