The perfect minge

Jusoda Kid

It was savage, any of you that have got catch up on Virgin TV have a butchers (no pun intended), some lasses are mental, the majority of blokes are just happy to be getting a bit or in Gemmil's case to have seen one in the flesh.

These daft cows are now getting a short back and slap on them, have to say like the lass that had the trimming done had a clout like a badly packed kebab.

I once went out with a lass and her's looked like the contents of a Turkish pitta and it was a bit off-putting. Just a bit, obviously.

Anyone watch it? Fucking brutal the bit where they trimmed the lasses saddle bags, fucking wincing I was. B)

She had the wrong answer - she should have dumped the "friends" who took the piss and kicked the fuck out of her sister.

I also didn't like the doctor's coverall of his ethics with "it's what they want" - I watched a similar programme a while ago about blokes and that had the same problem - the doctors who butcher people should be questioned a lot more.

I once went out with a lass and her's looked like the contents of a Turkish pitta and it was a bit off-putting. Just a bit, obviously.

And your problem was what, Alex????

It didn't look very nice.

Sorry but when was the last time you ate a keebah with your eyes open?

Edit: Next thing you know you'll be going all manc-mag on us and only accepting perfectly symetrical breasts!

Edited by sammynb

Edit: Next thing you know you'll be going all manc-mag on us and only accepting perfectly symetrical breasts!

When I was seeing this lass.

When I was seeing this lass.

Problem fixed, just order falafel. B)

Chilli sauce ?

Chilli sauce ?

Hummus.

Chilli sauce ?

Hummus.

B)

How I manage to keep a Ploughman's Sarnie down around you lot is a fucking marvel of modern science if you ask me!

Grubby buggers the lorraya

How I manage to keep a Ploughman's Sarnie down around you lot is a fucking marvel of modern science if you ask me!

Grubby buggers the lorraya

Best euphemism in some time.

My first proper girlfriend had flaps like puppy's ears, no wonder i called it her growler.

Cottage Cheese though?

Stinking hippie man. We only got together because she was a dealer B)

My first proper girlfriend had flaps like puppy's ears, no wonder i called it her growler.

Cottage Cheese though?

Stinking hippie man. We only got together because she was a dealer :D

Hope you reciprocated by offering her some blow. :angry:

It has to be said if I am face to face with a pussy it would have to look pretty rancid to stop me from sticking the old tadger in there.

Finally admitting you're a dickheed? :D

I've been shagging a lass lately with a particilarly gnarly minge (think child birth was the culprit) and I'll fuck it nee bother but when the bitch asks me to go down it's a big no no. Only trouble is she's now refusing to suck my totem pole if I don't!

Are BJ's really worth a mouthful of flappage?