bobbyshinton

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who owns N-O?

Not sure but they've owned you.

and how have they owned me?

Due to you being banned yet still yearning to post back on the forum. I thought that was pretty obvious.

who owns N-O?

Due to you being banned yet still yearning to post back on the forum. I thought that was pretty obvious.

im not banned.

Ah so you've worked the system? Fair play.

who owns N-O?

im not banned.

Ah so you've worked the system? Fair play.

if im honest. ive been unbanned for quite a while now but havnt posted very often as i think this is the better forum. Just using N-O too look at any news that isnt on here

Toontastic > The GB Olympic team > The NAZI regime > 100 other forums > N-O

the reason why i think this forum is better is because the admin/mods are better on here. You seem like a decent kid, Jonny2J is a bit of a dick but i can put up with him and hes nowhere near as bad as the admin/mods on N-O

the reason why i think this forum is better is because the admin/mods are better on here. You seem like a decent kid, Jonny2J is a bit of a dick but i can put up with him and hes nowhere near as bad as the admin/mods on N-O

Thanks man. :D

Thanks man. :D

i was giving you a complement. i should have really said you can* be a bit of a dick (e.g. when you banned me for nothing), but you are generally ok

Thanks man. :angry:

i was giving you a complement. i should have really said you can* be a bit of a dick (e.g. when you banned me for nothing), but you are generally ok

I think you wished me death at the time man. :D

Thanks man. :angry:

I think you wished me death at the time man. :D

not worthy of a banning. dave wanabee

Thanks man. :icon_lol:

I think you wished me death at the time man. :angry:

He is that and no mistake! :D

Thanks man. :icon_lol:

I think you wished me death at the time man. :angry:

so hes a loser and goes on N-O when hes at the match?

Thanks man. <_<

I think you wished me death at the time man. :icon_lol:

I'm working on my gobshite tendencies and male pattern baldness as we speak. :angry:

Thanks man. <_<

I think you wished me death at the time man. :icon_lol:

I'm working on my gobshite tendencies and male pattern baldness as we speak. :angry:

Always two there are, no more, no less. A master and an apprentice

who owns N-O?

Dave (admin) has been paying for the server I heard. Not sure if he totally owns the site, but at a guess he is a key figure. He can be a bit tetchy but is generally alright...Puts in a lot of time keeping the site ticking over etc....

who owns N-O?

Dave (admin) has been paying for the server I heard. Not sure if he totally owns the site, but at a guess he is a key figure. He can be a bit tetchy but is generally alright...Puts in a lot of time keeping the site ticking over etc....

no. hes a tit

Guest Stevie
who owns N-O?

Yorkshire Dave? He shouldn't be paying for fuck all. They have what? At least 300 regs, they should do what Celtic minded did, 7 quid for the year membership to pay for it.

I wouldn't do that on here cos Peter is clearly a rich cunt and can afford it.

who owns N-O?

no. hes a tit

I knew there had to be a reason he was STILL a NO "big cheese" :D

Very Primary Schoolesque "I'll take my football home if you don't pick me as Captain", but replace football with forum and Captain with Admin.