Dear N/O

bobbyshinton

who owns N-O?

Dave (admin) has been paying for the server I heard. Not sure if he totally owns the site, but at a guess he is a key figure. He can be a bit tetchy but is generally alright...Puts in a lot of time keeping the site ticking over etc....

no. hes a tit

I knew there had to be a reason he was STILL a NO "big cheese" :D

Very Primary Schoolesque "I'll take my football home if you don't pick me as Captain", but replace football with forum and Captain with Admin.

:angry:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who owns N-O?

Dave (admin) has been paying for the server I heard. Not sure if he totally owns the site, but at a guess he is a key figure. He can be a bit tetchy but is generally alright...Puts in a lot of time keeping the site ticking over etc....

no. hes a tit

Very Primary Schoolesque "I'll take my football home if you don't pick me as Captain", but replace football with forum and Captain with Admin.

When has Dave ever said anything remotely like that? Howay man.

who owns N-O?

no. hes a tit

It was a joke. Howay man.

who owns N-O?

no. hes a tit

stop stickin up for him

Should lock this thread. Sadly predictable that it would turn into those banned having a pop at the N-O admin. Should set-up your own forum if you want to do that. Whoops!

Guest Stevie
Should lock this thread. Sadly predictable that it would turn into those banned having a pop at the N-O admin. Should set-up your own forum if you want to do that. Whoops!

Don't look at me.

Not me. I think NO is the best site for those it is most suited to :D

If you like a site you stand by their rules, if you do not, you do not go on it simple as.

I certainly will not fall out with someone over it.

Dave you going to the Trent :angry:

That was a joke by the way

If you like a site you stand by their rules, if you do not, you do not go on it simple as.

Wasn't aimed at you.

Wasn't aimed at you.

I know mate, just wanted to post if that's ok :icon_lol: It is my thread and I am the main subject of the thread and if I want to post well frankly i will just go ahead and post. <_< Just because something is

Not me. I think NO is the best site for those it is most suited to :angry:

Dave you going to the Trent :icon_lol:

Wasn't aimed at you.

I know mate, just wanted to post if that's ok <_< It is my thread and I am the main subject of the thread and if I want to post well frankly i will just go ahead and post. <_< Just because something is

:D

It's my party and I'll cry if i want to.

Wasn't aimed at you.

I know mate, just wanted to post if that's ok <_< It is my thread and I am the main subject of the thread and if I want to post well frankly i will just go ahead and post. <_< Just because something is

:D

It's my party and I'll cry if i want to.

QFT <_< (is that correct jargon)

Wasn't aimed at you.

I know mate, just wanted to post if that's ok :icon_lol: It is my thread and I am the main subject of the thread and if I want to post well frankly i will just go ahead and post. <_< Just because something is

Aye, that's ok.

Wasn't aimed at you.

Aye, that's ok.

Well thanks <_<

what time saturday? 12ish does the Trent get full by then?

Wasn't aimed at you.

Aye, that's ok.

Well thanks <_<

I thought you never wanted to come back to the UK? :D

Guest Stevie

Wasn't aimed at you.

Aye, that's ok.

Well thanks <_<

Who's gan?

Wasn't aimed at you.

Aye, that's ok.

Well thanks <_<

Its me Berb man, not fucking Gary Glitter <_<

Not me. I think NO is the best site for those it is most suited to :icon_lol:

Dave you going to the Trent <_<

Wasn't aimed at you.

Aye, that's ok.

Well thanks <_<

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=501878

Not me. I think NO is the best site for those it is most suited to :icon_lol:

Dave you going to the Trent <_<

Wasn't aimed at you.

Aye, that's ok.

Well thanks <_<

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=501878

Aah i see. I never saw that thread. Cheeky young fuckers <_<

You remind me of Eric Openshaw.

I will goole that now......just give me a minute

Fraid not can't find any Eric Openshaw.

Try google instead.

Though he might be from that small Yorkshire town.

You remind me of Eric Openshaw.

I will goole that now......just give me a minute

Fraid not can't find any Eric Openshaw.

Maybe if you used Google instead of goole? :D