Dear N/O

bobbyshinton

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
am I the only person here who likes these threads where people argue and bicker on like fuck

I used to like them, but there's no competition these days and they always pipe down too easily, take the nobheads who came over from N-O, waste of time, none of them with anything to say.

Edited by Stevie

specskt1.jpg

Did you do this drawing yourself Stevie? I can just imagine your tongue poking out the side of your mouth with concentration as you try to keep the lines straight.

It's lovely, has your mam put it on the fridge for you?

:huh:

am I the only person here who likes these threads where people argue and bicker on like fuck

Really, you like them? We would never have guessed. I am surprised you haven't brought the old board into it yet :huh:

you must admit, it gives it a bit of spice

:lol:

Really, you like them? We would never have guessed. I am surprised you haven't brought the old board into it yet :huh:

you must admit, it gives it a bit of spice

:lol:

Just like your curries... :(

I used to like them, but there's no competition these days and they always pipe down too easily, take the nobheads who came over from N-O, waste of time, none of them with anything to say.

not much doubt that some of them are sad bastards though, childish and fuckin dumb too, pissing their knickers just because you disagree with them.

You seemed to go pretty quiet when I pointed out exactly why you were upset in that thread and your fake uproar about poor Shinton being banned :lol::(

Limited to a "Southerners should keep their mouths shut" type of reply we have come to expect from you when you haven't got a proper responce :huh:

Guest Stevie

You seemed to go pretty quiet when I pointed out exactly why you were upset in that thread and your fake uproar about poor Shinton being banned :lol::(

Limited to a "Southerners should keep their mouths shut" type of reply we have come to expect from you when you haven't got a proper responce :huh:

** checks www.dictionary.com > "typo typo lol u picked up on a typo"

You seemed to go pretty quiet when I pointed out exactly why you were upset in that thread and your fake uproar about poor Shinton being banned :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Limited to a "Southerners should keep their mouths shut" type of reply we have come to expect from you when you haven't got a proper responce ;)

It's response, but I can understand the typo, as you're a ponce yourself.

Edit: Southern ponce.

Edit edit: And also a nonce.

Edited by HunglikeaDonkey