Tickets Offered

bobbyshinton

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who sells a match ticket to a fellow Toon supporter at an inflated price wants shot with shit. Ok, the price of a beer or two on top to cover expenses but no way should anyone be accepting £250/£300 for their ticket.

And whoever offers £250 wants their head examined.

to be honest i was offering £100 for a ticket last year as my brother got mine. and i couldnt get hold of one for £100 so if someone was willing to give me £200 for mine i dont see the problem. Its a supply and demand thing. I really want to go but if someone really wants to give me £200 for my ticket i would rather have the money then go. where as they would rather go then have the money? dont see the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

What happened to that Seat Exchange?

Just been on the website and theres fook all tickets for any games anywhere? They only appear to have an agreement with Villa as they're the only team listed (and then they have no tickets).

• 3 weeks later...

Pompey is now sold out.....didnt even last till today ;)

anyway,I live on the south coast and a mate is coming down and I said I'd get him a ticket nee bother :finger: if any of you happen to get a spare drop in your laps I'll take it off your hands.....send me a pm

cheers :rolleyes:

ask 'Ugly Mackems' in a PM, he's pretty good for tickets. ;)

If he did he might not be disappointed.

Have 2 Pompey spare which I would prefer to sell together if possible. Face value (+£5 next day deliv. postage if they can't collect from North Shields or meet pre Stoke)

ask 'Ugly Mackems' in a PM, he's pretty good for tickets. :birthday:

Have 2 Pompey spare which I would prefer to sell together if possible. Face value (+£5 next day deliv. postage if they can't collect from North Shields or meet pre Stoke)

The Pompey ones still spare Alan? I haven't made me mind up what am doing yet.

ask 'Ugly Mackems' in a PM, he's pretty good for tickets. :birthday:

The Pompey ones still spare Alan? I haven't made me mind up what am doing yet.

No mate, sold them earlier.