Tickets Offered

bobbyshinton

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Villa v Toon

I WILL PAY ANYTHING FOR 2 TICKETS IN THE AWAY END IN DESPERATE NEED RING *see my post later why removed-pud* ASAP EVEN IF YOU HAVE 1 TICKET THAT WILL BE FANTASTIC THANKS SHANE

And I spose I'll add my name to that said hat!

I have the pleasure ;) , I think of living near Brum, so I'll be outside the ground at the very least anyway. But would kill to be in the ground. If for some reason you've got a Villa end ticket, I'll take that off ya hand as well.

Been to 9 toon away games this year - would KILL to make it a round 10.

Ta in advance (and see you all in brum for a pint or four)

Aye Tom that was my thinking. I just wanted to see if I could save myself a stressful train journey to the ground wondering whether I'd bump in to anyone with a spare.

Also be nice to see who fancies an ale before or after...

Villa v Toon

I WILL PAY ANYTHING FOR 2 TICKETS IN THE AWAY END IN DESPERATE NEED RING *see my post later why removed-pud* ASAP EVEN IF YOU HAVE 1 TICKET THAT WILL BE FANTASTIC THANKS SHANE

It would appear Shaney boy isnt really a toon fan, he appears to be banned from the Arsenal forum for what appears to be ticket touting, he can also be found on the Liverpool board (as RedJacko) requesting toon, makem and other tickets (because hes heard its a good day out).

Admittedly he was also advertising a double room to rent where you share with 3 girls :good:

His number also appears on the Suspicious calls list here > http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Calls.aspx/078/m

Villa v Toon

It would appear Shaney boy isnt really a toon fan, he appears to be banned from the Arsenal forum for what appears to be ticket touting, he can also be found on the Liverpool board (as RedJacko) requesting toon, makem and other tickets (because hes heard its a good day out).

Admittedly he was also advertising a double room to rent where you share with 3 girls :good:

His number also appears on the Suspicious calls list here > http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Calls.aspx/078/m

I am a True Newcastle fan who has touted arsenal tickets i admit to make money to fund for my university fees i was a member on the liverpool forum to get tickets for friends of mine. The tickets i have purchaused of this forum are for my own use i am a genuine toon fan who can proove this with membership points, collection of memorbillia and you can meet me at the game sunday if you have any concerns. I have not got a clue what you are going on about with the advertising of a room. Finally my number is not on that site.

Villa v Toon

I am a True Newcastle fan who has touted arsenal tickets i admit to make money to fund for my university fees i was a member on the liverpool forum to get tickets for friends of mine. The tickets i have purchaused of this forum are for my own use i am a genuine toon fan who can proove this with membership points, collection of memorbillia and you can meet me at the game sunday if you have any concerns. I have not got a clue what you are going on about with the advertising of a room. Finally my number is not on that site.

Fuck off.

Villa v Toon

Fuck off.

Why?

What have i done wrong?

I am a genuine Newcastle fan who has joined this forum not to be spoken to like that.

Villa v Toon

Fuck off.

Why?

What have i done wrong?

I am a genuine Newcastle fan who has joined this forum not to be spoken to like that.

Fuck off.

Villa v Toon

Fuck off.

Why?

What have i done wrong?

Fuck off

I wouldnt normally have redisplayed your number but maybe Im wrong so lets let everyone else decide.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=07809892696

It's only gonna get harder Chris.

Does anyone know what happens to the tickets that are reserved by away fans but don't get collected. I can imagine that there'll be 20/30 tickets sat in the Newcastle box office, uncollected, unloved, and could be in the hands of desperate little sods like me! :good:

It's only gonna get harder Chris.

Does anyone know what happens to the tickets that are reserved by away fans but don't get collected. I can imagine that there'll be 20/30 tickets sat in the Newcastle box office, uncollected, unloved, and could be in the hands of desperate little sods like me! ;)

They get sent out mate. So there will be none at the box office :lol:

If i'd known you needed one i'd have got you one a while back :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Today, much against my better judgement and only in an effort to preserve my loyalty points, I purchased 2 season tickets (there are two of us in this sorry situation) for the Leazes Corner level 7, section C.

I'm wondering if anyone would like to go halfers on the ticket/s? with the added advantage of both of us ST holders living "darn sarf" and aren't really planning on travelling to too many home games.......so you will basically have the ticket/s for 80%-90% of the home games, and as we are both in the away season ticket scheme there may well be one or two away days availiable (these wouldnt be included in the ST price as they are charged to us per match)

The season ticket price is £390, so you could get to nearly all home games next season for £185.

if anyone is interested please send me a PM

<_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

anyone wanna swap standing tickets for 2 seating tickets one adult and one student for Peterborough. My friend applied for them from his season ticket as soon as the deadline came out not realising that we would end up with seats.