Tickets Offered

bobbyshinton

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone reckon there still be tickets for Peterborough for the upcoming Friday?

I went to the box office yesterday to buy a standing ticket, but they still were not selling them due to the seats not being sold I don't know what the crack is like, but my mate already ordered us 2 from his season ticket before he went on his hols, and now I want to try and change them over, does anyone know if I could change them at the box office when the standing goes on sale? Women in the box office told me no one wants the seating, which is understandble.

I went to the box office yesterday to buy a standing ticket, but they still were not selling them due to the seats not being sold I don't know what the crack is like, but my mate already ordered us 2 from his season ticket before he went on his hols, and now I want to try and change them over, does anyone know if I could change them at the box office when the standing goes on sale? Women in the box office told me no one wants the seating, which is understandble.

I think what's been happening is, STHs and 12M members have been buying seated tickets and then swapping them for terrace tickets, so every time someone wants to buy one, they automatically get allocated seating.

Basically, Peterborough save money if they can close the terrace because it means fewer stewards etc.

But it's a farce as we'll clearly have enough of a following to justify the terrace.

I think what's been happening is, STHs and 12M members have been buying seated tickets and then swapping them for terrace tickets, so every time someone wants to buy one, they automatically get allocated seating.

Basically, Peterborough save money if they can close the terrace because it means fewer stewards etc.

But it's a farce as we'll clearly have enough of a following to justify the terrace.

so does that mean when they go on general sale we can buy terrace?

Standing (Terrace) tickets have gone on sale today. Just bought some from the online box office, 17 pound. These will fly off now i should think, ive been waiting for the standing and i know loads of season ticket holders and memebers have to.

so does that mean when they go on general sale we can buy terrace?

Nah the only reason they've been selling seats first is because they're £22 and Standing is £17, so they know if they didnt make people buy seats first everyone would just buy standing, this way they know they'll sell all the seating which they have, thus making more money and stuff. Obviously we'll most likely sell out the Terrace as well now they;re on sale.

Edited by NUFCDoog

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't you got plenty time to buy some?

For a start they aren't even on sale yet and secondly there will be plenty of empty seats because it's on television.

If anyone has a Scunthorpe away ticket available I'm after one. One of my mates down here is a scunny fan so quite fancy going, but don't fancy going in the home end. I doubt I could keep my gob shut for 2 hours.

New allocation General sale from monday

If anyone has a Scunthorpe away ticket available I'm after one. One of my mates down here is a scunny fan so quite fancy going, but don't fancy going in the home end. I doubt I could keep my gob shut for 2 hours.

New allocation General sale from monday

Really, good stuff. I'll be on there first thing monday.

Haven't you got plenty time to buy some?

For a start they aren't even on sale yet and secondly there will be plenty of empty seats because it's on television.

Want a good seat; Leazes or Gallowgate, not up in Level Seven

How does this forum work? I know it's a long way off but I'll be wanting a couple of tickets for the end of season at Loftus Road so I don't have to go in the home end. How do you get the money/tickets to each other and know everythings going to be kosher? Thanks for any help. Ford.

Edited by Ford Prefect

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...