Tickets Offered

bobbyshinton

Spoke to a smoggy earlier today. He said that he was told by a Boro club official on Saturday that they're increasing our allocation to 5000 for next week, because there's only 21,000 tickets sold in total.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke to a smoggy earlier today. He said that he was told by a Boro club official on Saturday that they're increasing our allocation to 5000 for next week, because there's only 21,000 tickets sold in total.

Told you lot. ITK-tastic. "Unspecified number" according to NUFC.com, which I reckon is the thick end of 1500.

Got a spare for Donny on Tuesday night.....can meet up at Bristol to hand it over, otherwise a mate will have it with him at the game and will be contactable before the match to arrange pick up.

PM me if you fancy it :lol:

Got a spare for Donny on Tuesday night.....can meet up at Bristol to hand it over, otherwise a mate will have it with him at the game and will be contactable before the match to arrange pick up.

PM me if you fancy it :icon_lol:

Ticket now gone.

oi oi folks.

Don't suppose there is a spare ticket for Posh going? pref on the terraces.

This one snuck up on me and I've neglected to get a ticket when I could.

All help appreciated and beer is of course available as additional payment! ;)

Hi Guys, still desperately seeking a ticket for this Saturday. I live 15 mins from Posh anyway so I'll be in the area anyway - would be nice to not have to sit in the home end! :D

Cheers

Shortster

came home today for the weekend, gutted no ticket for today and suppose i have as much chance of walking on the moon as getting one on here!! might just pub it!

• 7 months later...