rechargeable batteries in a mouse

LeazesMag

The best thing to do would be to get an optical mouse that connects through a USB cable.

No batteries and they are easier to use by far.

Cables are rubbish man. Dont listen to him Leazes ! :D

I hate wireless keyboards and mouse (+ plural), they are annoying as hell and largely unnecessary.

Wireless mice are perhaps the most stupid extravagance you can buy for a PC. I mean why the fuck do you need it? Honestly??

There was an issue at work a couple of months back when someone was complaining their mouse cursor was moving of its own accord. Turned out 3 people in the same bay had the same wireless mouse and there was no facility to change the frequency on them. Plugged a standard wired mouse in and what do you know? No problems what so ever...

I'm led to believe that the same person raised the same fault again the next day... Jokers :D

Wireless mice are perhaps the most stupid extravagance you can buy for a PC. I mean why the fuck do you need it? Honestly??

There was an issue at work a couple of months back when someone was complaining their mouse cursor was moving of its own accord. Turned out 3 people in the same bay had the same wireless mouse and there was no facility to change the frequency on them. Plugged a standard wired mouse in and what do you know? No problems what so ever...

I'm led to believe that the same person raised the same fault again the next day... Jokers :D

i got a wireless mouse a few years ago for a present. Its good but I'm sick of buying batteries for it. So I would like a GOOD wired optical mouse instead.

i got a wireless mouse a few years ago for a present. Its good but I'm sick of buying batteries for it. So I would like a GOOD wired optical mouse instead.

You just need to find one you're comfortable with I guess.. there's no 'good' or 'bad' mice (providing they move around OK).

I think the one I have at work is Microsoft's Intellimouse Optical. I've got used to the 'back' and 'forward' buttons built onto the side of it. At home I've got Dell's equivalent which came bundled with my work laptop - also works a treat. :angry:

I've got a Logitech mouse at work that's got this huge ball on it that you use to move it about instead of moving the mouse. It's great, and it means people can't fuck with my computer becuase it confuses the shit out of them and they can't use it properly.

I've got a Logitech mouse at work that's got this huge ball on it that you use to move it about instead of moving the mouse. It's great, and it means people can't fuck with my computer becuase it confuses the shit out of them and they can't use it properly.

well, I was looking at some logitech ones because I had an old roller one year ago. There are some on amazon for around 10-12 quid plus postage. When I said "good" I just meant they scroll well and are fairly solid etc.