Which one

Kid Dynamite

getting a new phone tomorrow, anyclues as to which is best at the minute. im thinking its between Sony Ericsson K750i and Motorola V3. the motorola looks better but doesnt have a video camera on, but dont like the look of the little joystick on the ericsson.

i know its not really important and they both ring people etc.... but has anyone got either one?

My son has got the sony ericsson k500i. Its a really top phone, takes excellent, clear photos and the video is good. I think i'll get the k700i myself, basically its not much different from the k500, cept more space.

Sony K750i is the best, no question tbh. Some of my mates have it whereas I am stuck with the V3 which is a piece of shit.

Edited by Sima

cheers! you reckon its worth paying an extra 5 a month to get it insured?

43367[/snapback]

personally i wouldnt bother, but then i think these deals are normally rip offs! And i look after my phone ;)

cheers! you reckon its worth paying an extra 5 a month to get it insured?

43367[/snapback]

Can't you stick it on your house contents insurance? Mine is - a lot cheaper than £60 a year.

Guest Toplass-101

Also have a look at the next version up from the K750i, the Sony Ericcson W800i 'walkman' model 512mb memory stick included with phone, expandable to 2gb, its the mutts nutts.

I've got the V3 and it does a job, it doesn't have video recording function, but to be honest I use video for about a week after getting a new phone, then remember why I bought a phone in the first place and use it for phonecalls and text messages.

got mine for £40 cos I'm a cheeky bastard

How do I put them games on my phone? I have a blue tooth dongle thing but I dunno what folder to put the games in

43985[/snapback]

Give us a clue then !

What phone have you got ?

How do I put them games on my phone? I have a blue tooth dongle thing but I dunno what folder to put the games in

43985[/snapback]

Just save them to applications and then when you go to the applications folder to start them up they will give you an option to send them to the games folder. Meaning they show up when you goa nd have a look at the other games. When they are shown on the games screen (where the tennis and the flying games are) you can delete them from the applications folder.