Please Help

nss121

Hello, i'm a student at Leicester University, and writing my dissertation on globalisation in the premier league. I'm looking for the fans perspective on this, so please could you help me by filling out my short questionnaire. It's only 10 questions long, and this would help me out a lot. Obviously no information will be passed on to third parties etc.

Link : http://www.my3q.com/go.php?url=nev/33876

Thanks, any help will be much appreciated

Hello, i'm a student at Leicester University, and writing my dissertation on globalisation in the premier league. I'm looking for the fans perspective on this, so please could you help me by filling out my short questionnaire. It's only 10 questions long, and this would help me out a lot. Obviously no information will be passed on to third parties etc.

What kind of fucked up dissertation is that? Do they really give degree's for writing mithering shit like this?

What kind of fucked up dissertation is that? Do they really give degree's for writing mithering shit like this?

:D

play nice Parky

Here's one for you niss...

"Will global warming fuck up my playstation"?

"My dissertation will take a discursive approach bringing into play all three versions of the Playstation series and attempt to link occasional glitches in game-play with sunspot activity and the general concerns regarding the mean temperature of the planet".

Here's one for you niss...

"Will global warming fuck up my playstation"?

"My dissertation will take a discursive approach bringing into play all three versions of the Playstation series and attempt to link occasional glitches in game-play with sunspot activity and the general concerns regarding the mean temperature of the planet".

:D Best post I have seen from you in 2years.

As he's doing a degree in marketing what is wrong the subject of overseas marketing of a multi-billion pound organisation?

As he's doing a degree in marketing what is wrong the subject of overseas marketing of a multi-billion pound organisation?

Name me one good thing about marketing and one good thing about a multi-billiond pound organisation fuckwit?

A degree in fucking marketing?..."It's toasted" There have a degree. :D

Edited by Park Life

Name me one good thing ... about a multi-billiond pound organisation fuckwit?

What is that even supposed to mean?

And I'm no big fan of marketing unless he's certain that that is where he wants to work but it's a lot more useful than a lot of the other degrees about. Did you have a point in there somewhere? Fuckwit.

And I'm no big fan of marketing unless he's certain that that is where he wants to work but it's a lot more useful than a lot of the other degrees about. Did you have a point in there somewhere? Fuckwit.

Did you? Apart from ohhe weany whiney weany whine looky here you bleet, bleet...Marketing oh..degree oh...Is it alright?

I am being tongue-in-cheek as you might have noticed earlier some recognised it and were having a laugh.

Edited by Park Life

Did you? Apart from ohhe weany whiney weany whine looky here you bleet, bleet...Marketing oh..degree oh...Is it alright?

I asked you a reasonable question and all I've got in reply is an insult and inane ramblings. Well done.

I asked you a reasonable question and all I've got in reply is an insult and inane ramblings. Well done.

You haven't got the first clue in how to posit the correct question in this scenario. I haven't replied.

Edited by Park Life