Please Help

nss121

The 'correct question'? Just answer the one I originally asked. Wouldn't be like you to deliberately avoid the point now, would it?

How fucking thick are you I was making JOKES. Tongue in cheek.....I was using the counter irony of the Playsation.....Jeeezzz.

P,S. This message has been bought to you by the Parky Foundation.

The 'correct question'? Just answer the one I originally asked. Wouldn't be like you to deliberately avoid the point now, would it?

How fucking thick are you I was making JOKES. Tongue in cheek.....I was using the counter irony of the Playsation.....Jeeezzz.

Do they do good works in the field of illiteracy?

Do they do good works in the field of illiteracy?

:D

Done. Seems like the 39th game thing has gone a bit quiet btw.

quiet but definitely not forgotten.

there was an article on the business of sport which interviewed scudamore and he was talking about the possibilities of game 39, especially if forthcoming tv deals aren't as big.