Free Beer

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

Free Beer

NEWCASTLE United are getting the beers in for fans who turn up early for Saturday's home game against Bolton Wanderers.

The club has teamed up with drinks supplier Carling to give supporters who turn up before 2.10pm a voucher, which can be redeemed by over-18s for a beer.

Vouchers can also be exchanged for soft and hot drinks.

Fans are being encouraged to turn up early, with opera singer Graeme Danby to give a rendition of the Blaydon Races before kick off.

:D

What to do is go just before the cut off point 210, go at 209 he's left with loads of vouchers, ask for three off the steward handing them out, and he gives you them. :angry::icon_lol: Mind that was Stoke last time.

Guest Stevie
At this rate most people will still be at the box office trying to sort out their tickets at 2.10 never mind getting a free beer...

Thats what I was thinking, hows the seats filling up on the online box office I cant get on.

At this rate most people will still be at the box office trying to sort out their tickets at 2.10 never mind getting a free beer...

Thats what I was thinking, hows the seats filling up on the online box office I cant get on.

Still a fair few available.

Guest Stevie

:D If you were to put a percentage of NO and TT going to the game, I'd say 25/55 :angry: get buying the tickets you mongs, skint isnt good enough.

with opera singer Graeme Danby to give a rendition of the Blaydon Races before kick off.

fucking hate Opera singers doing anthems, be they club or country. They sound less heartfelt and more melodramatic than, say, a male voice choir or just the crowd itself. Hell I'd prefer if Queen's version of "God Save the Queen" was played. Just think the opera shit is trite and over-used

with opera singer Graeme Danby to give a rendition of the Blaydon Races before kick off.

fucking hate Opera singers doing anthems, be they club or country. They sound less heartfelt and more melodramatic than, say, a male voice choir or just the crowd itself. Hell I'd prefer if Queen's version of "God Save the Queen" was played. Just think the opera shit is trite and over-used

Personally I thought it was class when he did it before the mackems game.

Guest Stevie

If you had've been there against Sunderland, an unbelivably unlikely occurance, you would've seen that he brung the house down.

Edited by Stevie

:angry:

If you had've been there against Sunderland, an unbelivably unlike occurance, you would've seen that he brung the house down.

Couldn't get a ticket for love nor money and believe me I tried every trick in the book. Either way, it's an opinion Stevie so it's allowed to be different from yours without it being wrong. :D I just don't like Opera singers singing anthems.

I was bust legging it up the stairs to Level 7 so I missed him. Knackered when i got there too, my brother was worse mind :D

:icon_lol:

I was bust legging it up the stairs to Level 7 so I missed him. Knackered when i got there too, my brother was worse mind :angry:

Simple answer: Fake a limp, get the lift :D

:D If you were to put a percentage of NO and TT going to the game, I'd say 25/55 :angry: get buying the tickets you mongs, skint isnt good enough.

Massive club. Prem's best fans, etc....

I was bust legging it up the stairs to Level 7 so I missed him. Knackered when i got there too, my brother was worse mind :angry:

I have only got the lift when I was going with my Uncle who is fairly old and really can't be done with all those stairs.

My brother could probably blag it as he's asthmatic <_<

Why so miserable?

Guest Stevie

Exactly, 50,000+ despite finishing the bottom half three seasons out of four, fuckin astonishing really.

Guest Stevie

I have only got the lift when I was going with my Uncle who is fairly old and really can't be done with all those stairs.

My brother could probably blag it as he's asthmatic <_<

I blag it every week, I say I fucked me hamstring on the morning of the game playing football which is why I haven't got a lift pass.

:angry: If you were to put a percentage of NO and TT going to the game, I'd say 25/55 :icon_lol: get buying the tickets you mongs, skint isnt good enough.

On the wind up there mate?

Guest Stevie

Has anyone actually been in the new Singers Corner, or the away end as it were, I know where my new seat is roughly but where is the bar in relation to the corner?

watched that video mate and while the atmosphere is good, I'd have preferred it to be sung by a miners choir or something. Personal preference really. It's a shame more people didn't know more of the song like.

Its no wonder they cant sell any bloody tickets!!! Im trying to buy 2 online but my customer number from last year isnt recognised. So i tried to register a new account and it says im not allowed as my details are already registered!!!

Its no wonder they cant sell any bloody tickets!!! Im trying to buy 2 online but my customer number from last year isnt recognised. So i tried to register a new account and it says im not allowed as my details are already registered!!!

That's whats happening to me!

watched that video mate and while the atmosphere is good, I'd have preferred it to be sung by a miners choir or something. Personal preference really. It's a shame more people didn't know more of the song like.

Tbf that video didnt really do it justice, it was spot on and got the place rocking. It really fucks me off that 90percent of the crowd dont even know the proper words to the chorus