Pele's best ever goal

MattM4

"Pelé states that his most beautiful goal was scored at Rua Javari stadium on a Campeonato Paulista match against São Paulo rivals Juventus on August 2, 1959. As there is no video footage of this match, Pelé asked that a computer animation be made of this specific goal."

:D at him having this done.

I thought the one in the '58 World Cup Final was pretty class... back to goal, lifted it over the defenders, turned and volleyed it home.. :D

I wouldn't mind doing that like, standing over the shoulder of some computer geek saying

"Yeah I stopped the ball on the line and Cruyff turned their forward and dribbled it out of the box, then I played a 40 yard pin point ball to my team mate who was immediately closed down, so I ran past him, tackling the ball off him and bursting down the wing, put a high hanging cross in, pegged it into the box and bicycle kicked it in at the far post... oh aye and did I tell you I was carrying an injured team mate on my shoulder at the time... and I was blind folded... and I ran the 200m in 19.10 seconds... and fucked your mum."

I wouldn't mind doing that like, standing over the shoulder of some computer geek saying

"Yeah I stopped the ball on the line and Cruyff turned their forward and dribbled it out of the box, then I played a 40 yard pin point ball to my team mate who was immediately closed down, so I ran past him, tackling the ball off him and bursting down the wing, put a high hanging cross in, pegged it into the box and bicycle kicked it in at the far post... oh aye and did I tell you I was carrying an injured team mate on my shoulder at the time... and I was blind folded... and I ran the 200m in 19.10 seconds... and fucked your mum."

It was believable til that last bit fish :D

It was believable til that last bit fish :D

you're right, the computer geek's mum is a right Chernobyl :angry:

I thought he meant the half-way line jobby

So that's the way it is now. People are just going to talk around me if they quote me?

:D

Happy Face is being a bit of a mardy twat today like.

Ah, I see.

Funny as it reminded me of that piece Baddiel and Skinner did on their podcast for the WC2006 about Pele being pretty insecure.

Speaking of which, I was amazed to find them all still online :huh:

http://www.baddielandskinner.com/podcast/previous.php

They were brilliantly funny :(

Baddiel went to my school.

:lol:

You went to Mark Kermode's school?

Legend.