En-Ger-Land

Tooj

no way beckham should be in the england squad. its not as if we only look like scoring from his set pieces and crosses

Tell me you're taking the piss? :D

no way beckham should be in the england squad. its not as if we only look like scoring from his set pieces and crosses

about

Saying Beckham shouldn't be in the England squad? And that's another assist for him tonight.

about

Saying Beckham shouldn't be in the England squad? And that's another assist for him tonight.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...20&start=20

I did not detect the sarcasm. :angry:

about

i thought the 'its not as if we only look like scoring from his set pieces and crosses' would have gave it away

about

i thought the 'its not as if we only look like scoring from his set pieces and crosses' would have gave it away

Or how about the fact you started it with 'No way beckham should be in the england squad.' No need to try and turn everyone of your posts into an argument.

about

Or how about the fact you started it with 'No way beckham should be in the england squad.' No need to try and turn everyone of your posts into an argument.

i wasnt starting an arguement it was just a bit of friendly banter

about

i wasnt starting an arguement it was just a bit of friendly banter

Should have included a safety wink. :icon_lol:

Also any of you lampard/terry lovers take note at how bad they actually are

i'd take a couple of players as bad as that in the newcastle side.

is this on telly? can't find the bastard anywhere

Also any of you lampard/terry lovers take note at how bad they actually are

i'd take a couple of players as bad as that in the newcastle side.

is this on telly? can't find the bastard anywhere

Setanta.

Great free kick there, bit harsh to criticise James for that one, though I hate the bemused look on his face any time he concedes.

fucking setanta man. i totally resent having to subscribe to yet another station to see all the games when i already pay those fuckers at sky over 50 squid a month. bring back pay per view i say

fucking setanta man. i totally resent having to subscribe to yet another station to see all the games when i already pay those fuckers at sky over 50 squid a month. bring back pay per view i say

:D Crikey!

highlights ITV1 at 10.40pm by the way if you can't get Setanta.

I've not been impressed by almost everything Capello's done so far. His squad selection for this match has been puzzling. Heskey is crap - he barely scores for Wigan and only looks good alongside Owen, who isn't playing. He didin't pick Crouch either - whatever you say about him, you can't deny he's been England's best striker in the last couple of years and he'd better be picked for our first competitive squad. Ashley Young should also be in the squad - last season showed he's England's best left-winger imo.

I've not been impressed by almost everything Capello's done so far. His squad selection for this match has been puzzling. Heskey is crap - he barely scores for Wigan and only looks good alongside Owen, who isn't playing. He didin't pick Crouch either - whatever you say about him, you can't deny he's been England's best striker in the last couple of years and he'd better be picked for our first competitive squad. Ashley Young should also be in the squad - last season showed he's England's best left-winger imo.

He's picking people on reputation again rather than performances in the league, hence the reason for the likes of Young and Agbonglahor being left out. Watch Bentley get straight into the side over the next few months because he's playing for Spuds.

But it was the EU acting in our interests in breaking Sky's monopoly don't forget. :D

He's picking people on reputation again rather than performances in the league, hence the reason for the likes of Young and Agbonglahor being left out. Watch Bentley get straight into the side over the next few months because he's playing for Spuds.

Aye, Spuds. apparently the next best team after the top four.

Agbonlahor's another player who deserves a chance - great hat-trick on sunday. also Richards is one of our most talented young defenders in years - centre and right back. some ridiculous selections.