En-Ger-Land

Tooj

Why is the game not on BBC this time?
the BBC contract has ended so they're all on ITV and Setanta nowadays.

Thx. i didn't know that.

It sucks, can't watch england anymore.

What about the FA cup?

Heskey is in the squad, Agbonlahor is not.

proof if ever there was, that once you accept the job of England manager you turn into a fucking idiot.

2-2 Joe Cole

own goal

How's he scored for England if he's not even fit for the Bolton Game.... certainly not worth £140k a week if you ask me!

Why is the game not on BBC this time?
the BBC contract has ended so they're all on ITV and Setanta nowadays.

Thx. i didn't know that.

It sucks, can't watch england anymore.

What about the FA cup?

Is that really such a bad thing? :D

Guest Stevie
2-2 Joe Cole

own goal

How's he scored for England if he's not even fit for the Bolton Game.... certainly not worth £140k a week if you ask me!

:D

I dont know why I bother to waste 90 minutes of my time watching England shite. Its quite clear that someone upstairs above Capello is influencing the team as its the same bloody one before the Euros!. The same mistakes, Lampard in the middle Gerrard on the left. Someone needs to have balls to drop Fat Frank because he's unbelievably poor for the national team. Why Heskey ever got back into the team beggars belief. He's even worse than what he was a few years ago. Shola will be getting a run in the team at this rate.

I dont know why I bother to waste 90 minutes of my time watching England shite. Its quite clear that someone upstairs above Capello is influencing the team as its the same bloody one before the Euros!. The same mistakes, Lampard in the middle Gerrard on the left. Someone needs to have balls to drop Fat Frank because he's unbelievably poor for the national team. Why Heskey ever got back into the team beggars belief. He's even worse than what he was a few years ago. Shola will be getting a run in the team at this rate.

Is that a wind-up?

There just aren't that many good players to pick from imo and some of the best ones - Gerrard and Lampard for example - happen to play in the same position.