was there a special

bobbyshinton

number set up just for dealing with season tickets if so can someone post it :huh:

Fucking hell berb, I live on the other side of the world and even I know there is one!

Go to .com, they've got it.

number set up just for dealing with season tickets if so can someone post it :huh:

Fucking hell berb, I live on the other side of the world and even I know there is one!

no they have not

hope this helps

Season tickets

Latest information from the club:

ALL 2008/09 season tickets have now been posted.

The vast majority of these reached fans in Thursday's post, with the remainder reaching destinations on Friday.

If, however, you are still concerned about your season ticket not arriving AFTER Thursday's post please contact the Newcastle United Box Office in person or by telephoning 0191 2611571.

no they have not

From .com

2008/09:

Season tickets

The vast majority of these reached fans in Thursday's post, with the remainder reaching destinations on Friday.

If, however, you are still concerned about your season ticket not arriving AFTER Thursday's post please contact the Newcastle United Box Office in person or by telephoning 0191 2611571.

The Box Office will be open from 8am-8pm on Friday and from 9am on Saturday, and will be dealing purely with season ticket inquiries.

The ticket office in the South Stand will be open for non season ticket holders wishing to buy tickets for the Bolton game and other fixtures currently on sale.

Fans who have not received their season tickets can contact the Box Office and ask for a replacement paper ticket for Saturday's home game against Bolton.

However, please note, requesting a paper ticket will result in your season card being automatically cancelled for Saturday's game - so if your card arrives AFTER you have requested a paper ticket for Bolton you MUST use the paper ticket to gain entry to the stadium.

All fans who do request duplicate paper tickets are also asked to collect these from the Box Office BEFORE Saturday if possible to avoid queues on the day.

I thank you and I'll be here all week!

no they have not

From .com

2008/09:

Season tickets

The Box Office will be open from 8am-8pm on Friday and from 9am on Saturday, and will be dealing purely with season ticket inquiries.

The ticket office in the South Stand will be open for non season ticket holders wishing to buy tickets for the Bolton game and other fixtures currently on sale.

Fans who have not received their season tickets can contact the Box Office and ask for a replacement paper ticket for Saturday's home game against Bolton.

However, please note, requesting a paper ticket will result in your season card being automatically cancelled for Saturday's game - so if your card arrives AFTER you have requested a paper ticket for Bolton you MUST use the paper ticket to gain entry to the stadium.

All fans who do request duplicate paper tickets are also asked to collect these from the Box Office BEFORE Saturday if possible to avoid queues on the day.

I thank you and I'll be here all week!

Thats the normal number I said SPECIAL.

The club have released the following important

ticket information for this fixture:

Main Box Office (South West Corner):

9am-3pm – All windows open to issue duplicates for season ticket holders ONLY.

9am-12pm – Phone lines in Box Office open taking orders for duplicate tickets. Phone requests in this time must then be collected from Ticket Collection Point A from 12pm onwards.

12-3pm – Ticket Collection Point A (on St James' Walkway) open for pre-ordered duplicate requests.

South Stand Box Office (above Shearer's)

9am-3pm – Open for sale of Bolton matchday tickets ONLY (and pre-ordered tickets to collect by non season ticket holders).

Cash Turnstiles (Leazes End)

1.30-3pm – Cash turnstiles open for Sir John Hall Stand Level 7. Ticket prices are £30 (adult), £24 (senior citizen) and £17 (juniors). Admission at these turnstiles is strictly on a cash-only basis.

No way is kick off going to be on time.