Coventry 2 - 3 NEWCASTLE FT

ohhh_yeah

Geremi must honestly be one of the worst crossers of the ball on this fucking planet.

Michael Owen will disagree. He seems to read the runs Owen makes anyways. Although I agree they aren't that good all of the time, especially his corners.

Nice work from Milner btw.

Geremi has no consistency at all and thats his problem. He'll have one good ball for about 5 or 6 complete holocausts.

He's good at spotting runs but then again Owen must be one of the best players to cross for in the world because his positional play and instincts are world class.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

38min - NEWCASTLE GOAL (0-2) JAMES MILNER spins away from Ward with a razor-sharp turn midway inside the City half. The forward weighs up his options before delivering a cross-cum-shot from the right which catches out keeper Marshall with the ball bouncing beyond his dive and into the far corner.

45+1min - COVENTRY GOAL (1-2) The hosts are back in this as CLINTON MORRISON produces a finish of the highest order to curl above and beyond Shay Given from the edge of the area after United had failed to clear the danger from a swift City breakaway.

I think it was a bit fiddly as opposed to shite defending.

I don't think you really expect a finish like that from a CCC player.

IMO he should of chested the ball down and then punted it instead of that overhead style of clearance...

haha weve absolutely murdered them too. theyre lucky not to be losing by 4 or 5

To be fair they got shat on by Bristol City this weekend....I wont comment on the quality of both your goals.

Good first half once we got into our stride. Impressed with Enrique this game, still not sure how he'd do week in week out in the prem, but better than Zog (at the back) but perhaps not going forward. Some good work by Milner also, working hard. We had the game well under control but that goal will give them a big lift and are bound to come out as they did in the first. We need to make sure we keep up the pressure and possession and ideally grab another goal to settle it down again.

Geremi must honestly be one of the worst crossers of the ball on this fucking planet.

Michael Owen will disagree. He seems to read the runs Owen makes anyways. Although I agree they aren't that good all of the time, especially his corners.

Nice work from Milner btw.

Geremi has no consistency at all and thats his problem. He'll have one good ball for about 5 or 6 complete holocausts.

He's good at spotting runs but then again Owen must be one of the best players to cross for in the world because his positional play and instincts are world class.

I don't like the way Geremi waddles around the pitch. It just looks like he's holding a shit in.

To be fair they got shat on by Bristol City this weekend....I wont comment on the quality of both your goals.

Goals a goal fat lad, though Im sure if it were Spurs you;d have asked they both be disallowed due to their quality.

Fact is, Milner deserved his for what he created and even if it hadnt gone in, it was a tap in for Geremi. First was a bit more lucky though, knocked into a crowd it had a 50/50 chance of pinging in.

I'd save the comments till you get your first league point fella. :)

I'd save the comments till you get your first league point fella. :)

ha ha fair enough. Just thought the mood may be a little over excited thats all.