Ignacio González

Lazarus

Guest Stevie
Doesnt spain have the 3 non eu players rule?

maybe thats why they are loaning him out sp soon after signing him??

Aye but they get round that, if you get Spanish doors in you can apply for citizenship, it's not like here where you have to wait 5 fucking years.

bit like getting irish nationality then?

Aye. Tony Cascarino lied he had an Irish granny, and still was eligible to play for them.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesnt spain have the 3 non eu players rule?

maybe thats why they are loaning him out sp soon after signing him??

"We have many players who can play in midfield and this is an excellent solution for both sides," Valencia vice-president Fernando Gomez told reporters after Saturday's game with Mallorca.

"We expect the formalities to be completed on Monday morning."

Valencia C.F. on his official web has confirmed that Nacho Gonzalez will play next season on loan in Newcastle.

Here is the advertisment:

http://217.116.5.146/noticias/prelimin.asp...anner=Aleatorio

Sorry for my poor english.

Gracias grande signor, Joaquin anche? Si?

Senor, get it right......... with the n-yeh.

Edited by Attain

Why hasn't .co.uk confirmed this?

It not going through?

It's been confirmed by the club.

I'd like to think they're too busy finishing off other deals to even think of updating the website yet.

Id hope the people in charge of the website are the ones responsible for signing players! <_<

OUR club havnt confirmed it but id imagine we are waiting for his registration.

they will update the site at 12 tonight, the more signing they can announce the bigger news it will be. people will have a new optomism and do daft things like buy hull tickets!

but aye thats the idea..

By the way Stevie, I think there are two players with his name and you've been looking at the wrong one.

Nah pal. I've been looking at the one who played for Danubio, third biggest side in Uruguay, and that's this cunt we're signing.

It not going through?

I'd like to think they're too busy finishing off other deals to even think of updating the website yet.

Id hope the people in charge of the website are the ones responsible for signing players! <_<

We have. The BBC wouldn't dream of running with it if it wasn't a done deal.

Just because the website hasn't been updated doesn't mean it's not done.

It not going through?

Id hope the people in charge of the website are the ones responsible for signing players! :lol:

We have. The BBC wouldn't dream of running with it if it wasn't a done deal.

Just because the website hasn't been updated doesn't mean it's not done.

AS the clock continues to tick towards tonight's midnight deadline, nufc.co.uk will be keeping you bang up to date with all rumours and transfers involving the Magpies and any former players.

<_<

We've been late announcing deals in the past, Beye, Faye and Coloccini.

Solano never even got announced. Sitting up all night glued to Sky Sports glaring at the red BREAKING NEWS bar for 3 hours and it wasn't announced. I don't even think the website announced it till the morning.

Isn't it a case of the details having to be faxed to the FA before the witching hour, so some transfer news may not necessarily be on SSN this evening. I think it was Brum who had a bit of a problem with their fax machine a couple of years ago, causing problems with a transfer. Which means we may not get to hear about Arshavin heading to Tyneside until late tomorrow morning - such is the state of Russian the telephone system. cough.

Isn't it a case of the details having to be faxed to the FA before the witching hour, so some transfer news may not necessarily be on SSN this evening. I think it was Brum who had a bit of a problem with their fax machine a couple of years ago, causing problems with a transfer. Which means we may not get to hear about Arshavin heading to Tyneside until late tomorrow morning - such is the state of Russian the telephone system. cough.

Fax is so 1979. Why not email it?

Fax is so 1979. Why not email it?

Russian e-mail system is on overload at the moment exchanging insults with 10 Downing Street and Georgia.