Mike Ashley

Jusoda Kid

What the hell is wrong with people?

Taklshite this morning were saying he has broke the law by taking alcohol on the terrace. If thats so, is it purley Ashleys fault or do Arsenal have to take some blame?

When I heard that fuck twat talking about this I turned it off.

He did break the law. If anyone thinks it's anywhere near a big deal they want to have a quiet word with themselves though.

Btw, when I saw it happen I thought it was canny funny and then I immediately thought that something would be made of it.

Alcohol free zones are the new ASBO/New Deal/Cool Britannia going to be a lot more around soon.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Taklshite this morning were saying he has broke the law by taking alcohol on the terrace. If thats so, is it purley Ashleys fault or do Arsenal have to take some blame?

He did break the law. If anyone thinks it's anywhere near a big deal they want to have a quiet word with themselves though.

Btw, when I saw it happen I thought it was canny funny and then I immediately thought that something would be made of it.

I'd bet the ones calling for punishment are the same tossers complaining because the police never do real police work <_<

I'd bet the ones calling for punishment are the same tossers complaining because the police never do real police work <_<

They're people who phone-in to Talksport. That's all you need to know.

If we had the death penalty for it, he'd never offend again - problem solved.

I thought you were the one who wanted rid of these neanderthal charvers.

:lol:

Exceedingly rich neanderthal chavs are acceptable.

Exceedingly rich neanderthal chavs are acceptable.

When you're rich it's eccentricity