Lassana Diarra.

Park Life

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb player. No doubt he has attitude problems, but his quality cant be questioned.

I find it a bit funny you think he would even consider joining you though. Its a bit like Villa fans thinking Huntelaar would join us. I never get why people cant stay a tad realistic.

Edited by The messenger

It's not easy :lol:

OK I'll try and speak Engrench

En la Paris c'est 7m people. En Londres c'est 7m people. Toute le temps every week en Londres 400,000 people va a le stade to regard le foot, yet en Paris only 40,000? Pour quoi? If c'est was any autre citte, there'd be 6 equipes at least.

Superb player. No doubt he has attitude problems, but his quality cant be questioned.

I find it a bit funny you think he would even consider joining you though. Its a bit like Villa fans thinking Huntelaar would join us. I never get why people cant stay a tad realistic.

The thing is a signing like that would be ground breaking for a club like Aston Villa, we've had bigger players than him in the past, and no doubt will at some point in the future.

French cunt speak English.

No need at all man.

Can I just ask why Stevie gets away with his racist ramblings week after week? Whether it be darkies, members of the taliban, french cunts etc. it wouldnt be tolerated off anyone else

Probably a troubled young man without work weighing up his lack in size creating war with the keyboards.

Hes troubled alright!

Where have I ever used the term darkies, you fuckin boring grey scarf wearing cunt. I've seen Wacky use it. I've seen BobbyShinton use the term "french cunt" today nothing said. I've seen the term chinky used by numerous people, nothing said. Taliban, that's what they reminded me of. So why not mention it when other people say it. You pan faced cunt. Anyway pipe down you arsehole with your baseball cap on kids 15 years younger wouldn't be seen dead in.

SA would have signed him but for his 70k wage demands.