Craig Burley

Smooth Operator

I am sure he said in his commentary of the Arsenal game on Sunday words to the effect of actively encouraging Michael Owen to move to a better club as soon as he could.

Now I've heard commentators comment of transfer speculation before but surely this Jock Japs eye has over stepped the mark in the comments he made, I would love o be able to remember exactly what he said but I was incensed for a good 10 minutes!

Scotch Shitehawk!

Yeah, heard it too. Something along the lines of he would be better off at a better club, where he would get service and goals, there are much better clubs out there for him. He loved running us down for the 90mins. I thought commentary was supposed to be impartial?

Guest Stevie
Lastly, I really don't hate anything in life, apart from child abusers, granny bashers, and terrorists, but I tell you something and I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I fuckin HAAAAAAAATE Craig Burley. I implore anyone if they see him at SJP this season to tell him what a cunt of a man he is. He's a bastard. "Owen shouldnae be playin in a side as poor as this" they weren't fuckin sayin that two weeks ago when we deservedly took a point at the home of the European Champions. We had a bad day at the office, and he was rubbing it in, he always fuckin does. He sees Ashley with KING KEV 1 on this back "a dinnae ken wit ats aww aboot, a hink eh big man needs a wee reality check", he's a fuckin total wank of a man, and he always fucking is when he's commentating on our games. I'm actually composing an email to Setanta, explaining why he's a such a shite commentator, and how he clearly has a massive agenda against NUFC. He's an arsehole.

Guest Stevie
aye hes a fucking prick, was in the pub and no1 cud actually believe what he was saying. someone (with absolutely nowt else to do) shud get sumthing sent to setanta to complain :)

Stevie's all over it like a pig in shit.

I sent them an email before. You do realise you can send an email in 2 minutes JaMoUsE?

Guest Stevie
Dear Sir/Madam

If you don't get that jock cunt, Craig Burley off my screen when we're on I'm cancelling my subscription.

His incessant criticism of Newcastle United, supporters, club, chairman, management and playing staff, almost defies belief. His exasperation at the fact Michael Owen is still a NUFC player sums him up, totally ignoring the fact we've had an encouraging start to the season.

He has an agenda against NUFC, I think he was badly injured against the toon in his career, which basically finished him, well you can tell him from me that I wish he was in a fuckin wheelchair.

Regards,

Steve

Dear Sir/Madam

If you don't get that jock cunt, Craig Burley off my screen when we're on I'm cancelling my subscription.

His incessant criticism of Newcastle United, supporters, club, chairman, management and playing staff, almost defies belief. His exasperation at the fact Michael Owen is still a NUFC player sums him up, totally ignoring the fact we've had an encouraging start to the season.

He has an agenda against NUFC, I think he was badly injured against the toon in his career, which basically finished him, well you can tell him from me that I wish he was in a fuckin wheelchair.

Regards,

Steve

Stevies email + Spam Filter = Trash

anyone remember that mackem clown who emailed the show when we were on Channel 5 (UEFA Cup) and John Barnes read it out?

Highly critical of us and was signed "FTM" :)

anyone remember that mackem clown who emailed the show when we were on Channel 5 (UEFA Cup) and John Barnes read it out?

Was after the second leg of the Marseille match. IIRC it was FT Maxwell. Seem to remember there was a board invasion after it.

Guest Stevie

Aye there was one who put a message up from Frederick Thomas MacMorran, of Seaham,

Guest Stevie
Danny B + Posts on Toontastic = Shite

Smooth Operator + obvious dig = predictable.

Rent + Boy = Danny B

sausage+jockey=Stevie

Ugandan neighbours + delusional tendencies = Danny B

Rent + Boy = Danny B

sausage+jockey=Stevie

ha ha ha BFITW

Rent + Boy = Danny B

sausage+jockey=Stevie

ha ha ha BFITW

Danny, serious question, do you have anything original or interesting to say... ever?

Guest Stevie

Rent + Boy = Danny B

sausage+jockey=Stevie

knob+fiddler+Cock+knocker+shirt+lifter+kiddie+fiddler+garyglitter+sympathiser = Danny B

:)