Xisco - Gone!

OTF

Let's face it, our main front pairing will be Xisco and Martins I should think, Owen and Viduka are injured too often.

Owen is currently fit and was fit most of last season. Please take your nonsense elsewhere and pessimistic views.

Hahaha, what??? Fuck off you plebby little cock-end <_<

Even though Owen played more games than Martins? You fuck off, I wasn't intending to direct the comment towards you, just general pessimism.

Edit: Happy face beaten me to it.

Yeah? Funny that.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's face it, our main front pairing will be Xisco and Martins I should think, Owen and Viduka are injured too often.

Owen is currently fit and was fit most of last season. Please take your nonsense elsewhere and pessimistic views.

Even though Owen played more games than Martins? You fuck off, I wasn't intending to direct the comment towards you, just general pessimism.

Yeah? Funny that.

Seriously, I wasn't intending to hurt your feelings or show abuse towards you, just the pessimism pisses me off.

Hahaha, what??? Fuck off you plebby little cock-end :lol:

Yeah? Funny that.

Seriously, I wasn't intending to hurt your feelings or show abuse towards you, just the pessimism pisses me off.

Pessimism is experiences price on the soul. <_<

Hahaha, what??? Fuck off you plebby little cock-end :lol:

Yeah? Funny that.

Pessimism is experiences price on the soul. <_<

:D

Yeah? Funny that.

Okay, in that case I'm sorry for snapping. I wasn't trying to be pessimistic myself, I'd love nothing more than to see Owen fit and number one choice striker for most of the season, was just implying that his previous injury record has kept him out for long periods. Would also be happy for Martins to be our super sub :lol:

Thats bcoz he hasnt signed yet! I imagine itl be soon, he'd of flown over at lunch time so by time he has medical and thrashes out details i would think in next hour or so?

All gone quiet on gonzalez front too, no confirmation from nufc so id think they are waiting for registration to come through!

Anyone think theres any truth in barton leaving?

Thats bcoz he hasnt signed yet! I imagine itl be soon, he'd of flown over at lunch time so by time he has medical and thrashes out details i would think in next hour or so?

All gone quiet on gonzalez front too, no confirmation from nufc so id think they are waiting for registration to come through!

Younguns.....stop writing in fucking text, in the unlikely event you even fuckin took your GCSE's can you not remember reading Shakespeare. Stop writing in text.

Younguns.....stop writing in fucking text, in the unlikely event you even fuckin took your GCSE's can you not remember reading Shakespeare. Stop writing in text.

Well tbh its lazyness...iv 8 GCSE's 2 A-Levels A foundation degree and 1st diploma so its not the case of being unable to type a grammatically correct post.

I just hadnt realised i was being assessed and scrutinised on my spelling, punctuation, grammer and articulacy?

I shall knuckle down sir i promise!

<_<

Well tbh its lazyness...iv 8 GCSE's 2 A-Levels A foundation degree and 1st diploma so its not the case of being unable to type a grammatically correct post.

I just hadnt realised i was being assessed and scrutinised on my spelling, punctuation, grammer and articulacy?

<_<

Qualifications aren't what they used to be!!

<_<

Exams and qualifications today are nothing like the difficulty and standard of what they were 12 years ago when I was still at school. Thick cunts had no chance of doing 6th form even, today if you can write two paragraphs with no spelling mistakes, they'll give you an A Level.

nb the above was said to me when I had just left school too :lol:

<_<

Exams and qualifications today are nothing like the difficulty and standard of what they were 12 years ago when I was still at school. Thick cunts had no chance of doing 6th form even, today if you can write two paragraphs with no spelling mistakes, they'll give you an A Level.

I dont know if its your intenton but your tone is somewhat condesending my friend, i left school 6 years ago...

But i do appreciate your point about academic qualities not standing the stregnth they used to. Sad story.

Im not bothered though, im sitting with a job i love on 35k a year, so the qualifications have served me well tbh (And years of hard work). :D

<_<

I dont know if its your intenton but your tone is somewhat condesending my friend, i left school 6 years ago...

But i do appreciate your point about academic qualities not standing the stregnth they used to. Sad story.

Im not bothered though, im sitting with a job i love on 35k a year, so the qualifications have served me well tbh (And years of hard work). :D

It's a breath of fresh air to have someone with such glowing modesty on this forum.

But ironic from you isn't it Stevie? Any difference between text talk and the "yell ya kna i divvint think he lyk" shite you spout on the forum? <_<

But ironic from you isn't it Stevie? Any difference between text talk and the "yell ya kna i divvint think he lyk" shite you spout on the forum? <_<

err that's typing in geordie not text ya daft cunt.