Xisco - Gone!

OTF

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worse than Nacho I would say, simply due to the amount of time he was on the books here. Closest comparison in modern times would be Luque. Both of them must have not given two hoots in training combined. The one positive for me is the association with the avatar of X-I-S-C-O.

I don't understand how you can go from being a clinical goalscorer in La Liga and the Spanish U-21, to drift further and further behind Nile Ranger in the pecking order....

Clinical goalscorer. :lol:

This spanish vaquero certainly leaves with enough unmerited gold his in pockets to buy back all his homeless relatives their houses when he gets back to Spain. 50.000 each week for 5 years without straining a littlefinger... the guy must've thought he won a lottery. Just 26 of age he even still have time to build himself a little career back in Spain, maybe finally becoming a beast of a striker just to piss us all off.

Worse than Nacho I would say, simply due to the amount of time he was on the books here. Closest comparison in modern times would be Luque. Both of them must have not given two hoots in training combined. The one positive for me is the association with the avatar of X-I-S-C-O.

I think I need a new username. I joined up here the night he signed, so a fitting time for a change.

Edited by X-I-S-C-O

X - like an x-ray

I - he was Invisible

S - Spanish bendtner

C - contract cancelled

Ooooooh oooooh oh!

:lol:

He must have been shit if a 'late for every training session alleged rapist who his told he'll never play for the club again' is still ahead of you in the pecking order. I say he must have been shit, because I never saw enough of him to form any kind of footballing opinion on him.