He likes to play alfresco

He doesn't drink Lambrusco

La la la la

La la la la

He's partial to tobasco

but his real passion is churrigueresco

La la la la

La la la la

With both Xisco AND Colo sold, I thought I'd create a user here. Seems like I'll follow Newcastle a little, at least this season.

Anyway, Xisco is a great player, but the reason behind all the frustration, or what you may have read on our forum, is that this leaves us with only Mista and Omar Bravo for now, two strikers that really haven't proven they can be there, score the goals and make some good efforts. Also, this feels like an Arbeloa sale again, last day on the market, at a not so great price. He could've had a great season, and his price would without doubt have been doubled.

Nevertheless, you are not getting a world class talent. Xisco is great, a fans favorite, who had - and well, I guess still has, although I don't know how much playing time he'll get in Newcastle - a bright future in front of him. He's got a great shot, excellent first touch, is strong, and decent pace. But he might miss some in technique, and as well in the mental aspect, and still awaits his real breakthrough.

And to clear some things up. Deportivo-la-coruna.com (or RCDLC.com) is an official fanclub. Canaldeportivo, the official site, only brings announcements and stuff. Check Riazor.org for a Spanish website that also brings rumors, although the RCDLC-forum will do just fine.

Anyway, I believe the deal is done. Who is he gonna fight for a spot in the attack with?

Who is he gonna fight for a spot in the attack with?

No-one, our entire front line have stepped aside to make him welcome.

Sounds like he and Owen could be a canny partnership though, if you're right about his strength and touch.

With both Xisco AND Colo sold, I thought I'd create a user here. Seems like I'll follow Newcastle a little, at least this season.

Anyway, Xisco is a great player, but the reason behind all the frustration, or what you may have read on our forum, is that this leaves us with only Mista and Omar Bravo for now, two strikers that really haven't proven they can be there, score the goals and make some good efforts. Also, this feels like an Arbeloa sale again, last day on the market, at a not so great price. He could've had a great season, and his price would without doubt have been doubled.

Nevertheless, you are not getting a world class talent. Xisco is great, a fans favorite, who had - and well, I guess still has, although I don't know how much playing time he'll get in Newcastle - a bright future in front of him. He's got a great shot, excellent first touch, is strong, and decent pace. But he might miss some in technique, and as well in the mental aspect, and still awaits his real breakthrough.

And to clear some things up. Deportivo-la-coruna.com (or RCDLC.com) is an official fanclub. Canaldeportivo, the official site, only brings announcements and stuff. Check Riazor.org for a Spanish website that also brings rumors, although the RCDLC-forum will do just fine.

Anyway, I believe the deal is done. Who is he gonna fight for a spot in the attack with?

At the moment, no one.

Just hope he's better than Luque (or at least has the potential to be).

Michael Owen, Obafemi Martins and Mark Viduka. It sounds like Keegan will go up top with Xisco and Owen and Martins may or may not be in the team but definately be a super sub. Mark Viduka will be the back-up with Alan shiet.

Edited by Attain

Let's face it, our main front pairing will be Xisco and Martins I should think, Owen and Viduka are injured too often.

Owen is currently fit and was fit most of last season. Please take your nonsense elsewhere and pessimistic views.

Edited by Attain

Let's face it, our main front pairing will be Xisco and Martins I should think, Owen and Viduka are injured too often.

Owen is currently fit and was fit most of last season. Please take your nonsense elsewhere and pessimistic views.

Hahaha, what??? Fuck off you plebby little cock-end <_<

Even though Owen has appeared in more games than Martins last season and this?

Fair enough, it doesn't seem like it though - would be very happy for Owen to be first choice over Martins tbh.

That sounds promising. Lendoiro should've squeezed more money out of the deal then. <_<

I definitely believe he can be successful then. Adaption shouldn't be a big problem, him and Colo - and probably even Gutierrez - will definitely help each other. And if he gets the opportunities up in front, he'll shine. What I feared and expected was Xisco being one year on the bench.

I hope you guys won't sign Adrian next year as well. That would be tragic.

That sounds promising. Lendoiro should've squeezed more money out of the deal then. <_<

I definitely believe he can be successful then. Adaption shouldn't be a big problem, him and Colo - and probably even Gutierrez - will definitely help each other. And if he gets the opportunities up in front, he'll shine. What I feared and expected was Xisco being one year on the bench.

Is he a clever player, you have some doubts?

All our players are jinxed though. Chances are he'll get injured within 5 minutes of his debut.

D K, What do you know about Ignacio Gonzalez? He's just signed for Valencia and we've got him on Loan for a year.

Do you know anything about him?

Hahaha, what??? Fuck off you plebby little cock-end <_<

Even though Owen played more games than Martins? You fuck off, I wasn't intending to direct the comment towards you, just general pessimism.

Edit: Happy face beaten me to it.

Edited by Attain