Xisco - Gone!

OTF

I dont know if its your intenton but your tone is somewhat condesending my friend, i left school 6 years ago...

But i do appreciate your point about academic qualities not standing the stregnth they used to. Sad story.

Im not bothered though, im sitting with a job i love on 35k a year, so the qualifications have served me well tbh (And years of hard work). <_<

:lol:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats bcoz he hasnt signed yet! I imagine itl be soon, he'd of flown over at lunch time so by time he has medical and thrashes out details i would think in next hour or so?

All gone quiet on gonzalez front too, no confirmation from nufc so id think they are waiting for registration to come through!

Anyone think theres any truth in barton leaving?

Younguns.....stop writing in fucking text, in the unlikely event you even fuckin took your GCSE's can you not remember reading Shakespeare. Stop writing in text.

But ironic from you isn't it Stevie? Any difference between text talk and the "yell ya kna i divvint think he lyk" shite you spout on the forum? :lol:

err that's typing in geordie not text ya daft cunt.

Still makes you look like a daft cunt though Stevie, don't see many of the other Geordie posters typing like it. You were born in Liverpool really weren't you? Same way that people in the closet are overly manly to hide their true identity <_<

I dont know if its your intenton but your tone is somewhat condesending my friend, i left school 6 years ago...

But i do appreciate your point about academic qualities not standing the stregnth they used to. Sad story.

Im not bothered though, im sitting with a job i love on 35k a year, so the qualifications have served me well tbh (And years of hard work). :lol:

:D

And think yourself lucky Alex isn't here. <_<

Thats bcoz he hasnt signed yet! I imagine itl be soon, he'd of flown over at lunch time so by time he has medical and thrashes out details i would think in next hour or so?

All gone quiet on gonzalez front too, no confirmation from nufc so id think they are waiting for registration to come through!

Younguns.....stop writing in fucking text, in the unlikely event you even fuckin took your GCSE's can you not remember reading Shakespeare. Stop writing in text.

Well tbh its lazyness...iv 8 GCSE's 2 A-Levels A foundation degree and 1st diploma so its not the case of being unable to type a grammatically correct post.

I just hadnt realised i was being assessed and scrutinised on my spelling, punctuation, grammer and articulacy?

I shall knuckle down sir i promise!

Exams and qualifications today are nothing like the difficulty and standard of what they were 12 years ago when I was still at school. Thick cunts had no chance of doing 6th form even, today if you can write two paragraphs with no spelling mistakes, they'll give you an A Level.

nb the above was said to me when I had just left school too :D

Christ Stevie, with the cynicism of your posts, I would have had you down as at least 40.

Makes you only a year older than me <_<

Im not bothered though, im sitting with a job i love on 35k a year, so the qualifications have served me well tbh (And years of hard work). :D

<_<

And think yourself lucky Alex isn't here. <_<

Aye, qualifications served you really well :lol:

But ironic from you isn't it Stevie? Any difference between text talk and the "yell ya kna i divvint think he lyk" shite you spout on the forum? :D

Still makes you look like a daft cunt though Stevie, don't see many of the other Geordie posters typing like it. You were born in Liverpool really weren't you? Same way that people in the closet are overly manly to hide their true identity :lol:

You think I look like a daft cunt, if you look at it from point of view why would I care what a southern youth, who's posts basically have no point or meaning thinks??? My true identity, there's people who know me off here, so why would I hide my true identity you stupid southern cunt <_<

Well tbh its lazyness...iv 8 GCSE's 2 A-Levels A foundation degree and 1st diploma so its not the case of being unable to type a grammatically correct post.

I just hadnt realised i was being assessed and scrutinised on my spelling, punctuation, grammer and articulacy?

<_<

Exams and qualifications today are nothing like the difficulty and standard of what they were 12 years ago when I was still at school. Thick cunts had no chance of doing 6th form even, today if you can write two paragraphs with no spelling mistakes, they'll give you an A Level.

nb the above was said to me when I had just left school too :lol:

Im not bothered though, im sitting with a job i love on 35k a year, so the qualifications have served me well tbh (And years of hard work). :D

You only left school 6 years ago and yet you're on 35k a year? What do you do, deal drugs??

nb the above was said to me when I had just left school too <_<

Christ Stevie, with the cynicism of your posts, I would have had you down as at least 40.

Me a cynic :lol:

You come across as a right old twat :o

But ironic from you isn't it Stevie? Any difference between text talk and the "yell ya kna i divvint think he lyk" shite you spout on the forum? <_<

Still makes you look like a daft cunt though Stevie, don't see many of the other Geordie posters typing like it. You were born in Liverpool really weren't you? Same way that people in the closet are overly manly to hide their true identity :D

You think I look like a daft cunt, if you look at it from point of view why would I care what a southern youth, who's posts basically have no point or meaning thinks??? My true identity, there's people who know me off here, so why would I hide my true identity you stupid southern cunt :lol:

Touched a nerve?

Or should I say Calm down, calm down, calm down <_<

:o

Im not bothered though, im sitting with a job i love on 35k a year, so the qualifications have served me well tbh (And years of hard work). <_<

You only left school 6 years ago and yet you're on 35k a year? What do you do, deal drugs??

He's put years of hard work as well <_< Hard work smoking weed, and lying in bed till 6 every day putting the kettle on for your chicken and mushroom pot noodle. So you've had 3 years (4 max) in the real world.

He's put years of hard work as well <_< Hard work smoking weed, and lying in bed till 6 every day putting the kettle on for your chicken and mushroom pot noodle. So you've had 3 years (4 max) in the real world.

Sounds like a good day to me.

Sounds like a hard day to you, more like.

Im not bothered though, im sitting with a job i love on 35k a year, so the qualifications have served me well tbh (And years of hard work). :o

Sounds like a hard day to you, more like.

<_<

nb the above was said to me when I had just left school too :o

You come across as a right old twat :D

That's canny funny because that's how I imagined you :D and you're only 28. I had you down as having a Bryan Robson accent and tone, pint of Samsons in the social club, game of domino's in the club grumbling about immigrants and club beer going up to £1.63 a pint.

Im not bothered though, im sitting with a job i love on 35k a year, so the qualifications have served me well tbh (And years of hard work). :o

Actually scratch that, it's either Beef & Tomato Pot Noodle or nothing at all.

Please tell me you add things to that. <_<

Used to have Pot Noodle sarnies or Pot Noodle on toast quite a lot in my student days, bamp-tastic.

Please tell me you add things to that. :lol:

Aye, crushed ganja leaves.

In my noodle heyday I used to meticulously add little taste exciters...Bit of tom puree, some extra sweetcorn, bit of lemon juice... <_<

Used to have Pot Noodle sarnies or Pot Noodle on toast quite a lot in my student days, bamp-tastic.

Haha i thought i invented potnoodle sarnies!! :lol: I have potnoodle panini's now :D

Haha i thought i invented potnoodle sarnies!! :lol: I have potnoodle panini's now :D

Aye, made a few Pot Noodle toasties in my time, works pretty well, have to drain them a fair amount first though

Good stuff

Please tell me you add things to that. :lol:

Aye, crushed ganja leaves.

In my noodle heyday I used to meticulously add little taste exciters...Bit of tom puree, some extra sweetcorn, bit of lemon juice... <_<

like adding fresh Basil to a Big Mac <_<