Xisco - Gone!

OTF

Actually scratch that, it's either Beef & Tomato Pot Noodle or nothing at all.

Please tell me you add things to that. <_<

Used to have Pot Noodle sarnies or Pot Noodle on toast quite a lot in my student days, bamp-tastic.

Haha i thought i invented potnoodle sarnies!! :lol: I have potnoodle panini's now :D

Collectors items thems, I needed Wilf Rostron to fill Football 86.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me you add things to that. :lol:

Used to have Pot Noodle sarnies or Pot Noodle on toast quite a lot in my student days, bamp-tastic.

Haha i thought i invented potnoodle sarnies!! :D I have potnoodle panini's now <_<

Collectors items thems, I needed Wilf Rostron to fill Football 86.

<_<

Please tell me you add things to that. :lol:

Aye, crushed ganja leaves.

:D

In my noodle heyday I used to meticulously add little taste exciters...Bit of tom puree, some extra sweetcorn, bit of lemon juice... <_<

like adding fresh Basil to a Big Mac <_<

I'll note that down. :o

Anyone care to tell me what one poster's slightly imperfect English typing skills have to do with us signing Xisco?

Does he only want to join a club whose fans can speak and type the Queen's English as it should be said?

Well, the possibility is that the management team at NUFC have just as poor a grasp of English as the poster you refer to and that, with the player in question having such a daft name, said management team may spell it incorrectly and we end up with someone completely different from the intended target. A wee bitty like sunlun when they paid all that money for that south american dummy some years ago.

Thats bcoz he hasnt signed yet! I imagine itl be soon, he'd of flown over at lunch time so by time he has medical and thrashes out details i would think in next hour or so?

All gone quiet on gonzalez front too, no confirmation from nufc so id think they are waiting for registration to come through!

Anyone think theres any truth in barton leaving?

Younguns.....stop writing in fucking text, in the unlikely event you even fuckin took your GCSE's can you not remember reading Shakespeare. Stop writing in text.

Well tbh its lazyness...iv 8 GCSE's 2 A-Levels A foundation degree and 1st diploma so its not the case of being unable to type a grammatically correct post.

I just hadnt realised i was being assessed and scrutinised on my spelling, punctuation, grammer and articulacy?

I shall knuckle down sir i promise!

:o

Exams and qualifications today are nothing like the difficulty and standard of what they were 12 years ago when I was still at school. Thick cunts had no chance of doing 6th form even, today if you can write two paragraphs with no spelling mistakes, they'll give you an A Level.

nb the above was said to me when I had just left school too :D

Christ Stevie, with the cynicism of your posts, I would have had you down as at least 40.

Makes you only a year older than me <_<

Me a cynic :D

You come across as a right old twat :D

That's canny funny because that's how I imagined you <_< and you're only 28. I had you down as having a Bryan Robson accent and tone, pint of Samsons in the social club, game of domino's in the club grumbling about immigrants and club beer going up to £1.63 a pint.

Only 27, the rest is about right although being tarred with Robsons brush is taking it a bit far. Probably more Jeff Winter :lol:

• 2 years later...
I very much doubt that anyone will pay a fee for him.

Cheers Denis et al.

on big wages wasn't he?

50k per week alledgedly

wonder if were contributing to his depor wages like we offered with smith to leeds.......

I wonder why he was never given a chance. He was clearly out of his depth as a footballer or there was something going on behind the scenes.

Wasn't he another "favour", like Gonzales, made for the club by Wise?

edit: either that or he could only score from behind the net :lol:

Edited by sammynb

I wonder why he was never given a chance. He was clearly out of his depth as a footballer or there was something going on behind the scenes.

Unfortunately the FA and clubs aren't ready to get behind a campaign to kick homophobia out of football just yet.

there were rumours of us having to pay a big installment of his fee once he played a certain number of games for us which ashley didnt want to do.

Strange transfer. Either sign him and play him, especially when we've been short of good strikers, or don't sign him in the place. Unless he was a Dennis Wise special/Youtube signing and they realised they'd dropped a bollock Fumaca style when he turned up.

milesstarforth Miles Starforth

So #nufc have confirmed it's a LOAN deal which takes Xisco back to Deportivo La Coruna again. This sorry saga ain't over yet