Manchester City Under New Ownership

Flair

Listened to Talksport on the way home. The idiot Wright claiming that City are now going to be competing with the big boys and the idiot Durham agreeing with him. They would both be saying that the money wouldn't be enough to bridge the gap if Arnold Drummond wasn't playing there, Wright in particular.

<_<

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look who you'd put above us right now though, I'm not on about fanbase, but just wealth and attractiveness presently....

Man Utd

Arsenal

Chelsea

Liverpool

Man Citeh

Aston Villa

Yids

fuck sake we're probably the same as Everton now, and they can even say their wooden hut will see European football next season!

I'll bet a fiver we fish above city.

<_<

10x more cash than Abramovich, silly bids for various BIG names and Robinho already signed up. January is gonna be interesting, hope they have a shite time between now and then

I really dont think Robinho is going to be a big hit in the prem, see how he fairs on freezing cold nights and with the physical side of the game

It was good to see someone put one up fuckin Chelski, tho` it wont be doing us any favours in the long run

I really dont think Robinho is going to be a big hit in the prem, see how he fairs on freezing cold nights and with the physical side of the game

He's round the loop man. Can't meet his chairman without crying. He'll struggle on a good day.

By the way, If Newcastle were making all these moves in the transfer market while Keegan was on the golf course the papers would be having a field day about his lack of control.

£300M of transfer targets in a day and Hughes had no say on any of them.

Edited by Happy Face

Papers are trying to paint Ashley turning the Abudhabidoo Group down as some evil conspiracy this morning anyway. :icon_lol:

If they had bought us we'd have got :lol:, they didn't and we get :D. :nufc:

He's round the loop man. Can't meet his chairman without crying. He'll struggle on a good day.

By the way, If Newcastle were making all these moves in the transfer market while Keegan was on the golf course the papers would be having a field day about his lack of control.

£300M of transfer targets in a day and Hughes had no say on any of them.

He done a good job of coming across in his interviews as tho he did "we know who our targets are" etc :lol:

Good luck to Citeh, enjoy the ride.

But.........

This is one more step down the route to a salary/spending cap. Where do we go? 18 clubs owned by billionaires? 3 have to get relegated each year.

Come on Fifa, bring in a debt ruling to participation in the Champions League/UEFA cup, make clubs live within their means.

• 1 month later...
Look who you'd put above us right now though, I'm not on about fanbase, but just wealth and attractiveness presently....

Man Utd

Arsenal

Chelsea

Liverpool

Man Citeh

Aston Villa

Yids

fuck sake we're probably the same as Everton now, and they can even say their wooden hut will see European football next season!

B)

Edited by Attain

• 1 year later...

From the BBC Sport ticker.....

FOOTBALL: Man City have contacted Guus Hiddink's agent about his future plans, BBC Sport understands

Fickle bastards :lol:

Confirmed Hughes out, Mancini in on 3 1/2 year deal

would certainly take hughes here if we went up, very good manager just a little out of his depth in the top four scope