The Offficial Transfer Deadline Day thread

Tom

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barton was at SJP to watch the reserves tonight, and was on his phone for the majority of the game. Rumours that he was ordering a 12" Margherita may be wide of the mark.

Wasn't much worth watching on the pitch. Looked like we'd put the under 12's out.

Could have been us - representative of the new man city owners said on SSN they looked at Arsenal, City and us.

Gutted. <_<

ur not only one i feel sick thinking about it

Why? Because we'd spunk millions on every player under the sun? We'd win every trophy around? Was having a chat earlier with Flintoff and I really wouldn't want that. The novelty would wear off. There'd be no romance at the club, no soul to the club and we'd gain so many OOTs it would drive a certain board member crazy.

I'm quite happy with the way NUFC is progressing.

In the past year and a bit we've got rid of the likes of Allardyce, Shepherd, Bramble, Ramage, Carr, Babayaro and gained the likes of Keegan, Coloccini, Spiderman and maybe the Xisco kidda as well.

It would mean a hell of a lot more to me if we won something because we deserved it. Throwing billions around to buy the league is meaningless.

We've got more than enough OOT's for me to palate as it is. What you were talking about with Gaz mirrors what my Chelsea mate (my manager), says. Honestly he said he'd rather have Ranieri back, have no Abramovic, and be like Spurs or us.

To be fair many of these OOT's who people think affect the romance and soul of club blah blah....are still turning up week in week out and paying their pennies and are still part of the declining crowd numbers at St James Park whilst the mythical local uberfans cannot even fill the ground anymore....

Virtually breaking news from Jim White there. <_< "We can tell you now that the Berbatov deal is virtually done! Berbatov is now virtually a Manchester United player!"

"And yes! Sky Sports News sources are confirming that tomorrow will be a Tuesday! What a turn up for the books that would be! Stay tuned to Sky Sports for more information on whether the day after will be a Wednesday. More information as we get it!"

All gone a bit quiet on our front. Something might still happen with Barton, but I reckon I'll leave it and see how unimpressed I am on waking the morra.

Park Life, Stevie, Happy Face, Delscottio1, Jimbo, Ant, trophyshy, Tom, Jonny2J, Andrew, Asprilla, JawD, johnz0r, JonGoodwyn, Paul, Scottish Mag, Holden McGroin, Dr Kenneth Noisewater, ohhh_yeah, marci, mattypnufc, Fordy, Gemmill, canofbeans, Isegrim, Gejon, ElmptGeordie, grasshopper, Inglez, Shearergol, lQmmel, Southern Geordie, Great Toon, sandman02uk, acrossthepond, Ketsbaia, Craig, zico martin, Knackers, randomfunk

In :

Jonas Gutierrez (Midfielder/Real Mallorca/Undisclosed)

Danny Guthrie (Midfielder/Liverpool/Undisclosed)

Sebastien Bassong (Defender/FC Metz/ Undisclosed)

Fabio Collocini (Defender/Deportivo/£10.3m)

Nile Ranger (Striker/Southampton/Undisclosed)

Xisco (Deportivo/Striker) £5.7M

Ignacio González (Valencia/Midfielder) SEASON LONG LOAN

Out :

James Milner (Midfielder/Aston Villa/£12m)

Emre (Fenerbahce, undisclosed)

David Rozehnal (Lazio, £2.9m)

Peter Ramage (QPR, free)

Abdoulaye Faye (Stoke £2.25m)

A fantastic few months of business in anyones book.

<_<

Park Life, Stevie, Happy Face, Delscottio1, Jimbo, Ant, trophyshy, Tom, Jonny2J, Andrew, Asprilla, JawD, johnz0r, JonGoodwyn, Paul, Scottish Mag, Holden McGroin, Dr Kenneth Noisewater, ohhh_yeah, marci, mattypnufc, Fordy, Gemmill, canofbeans, Isegrim, Gejon, ElmptGeordie, grasshopper, Inglez, Shearergol, lQmmel, Southern Geordie, Great Toon, sandman02uk, acrossthepond, Ketsbaia, Craig, zico martin, Knackers, randomfunk

<_<

Is that off the bbc live text page?

:lol:

Was thinking the same... <_<

Not local ???

LeagueGents1.jpg

<_<

They all smell, is the only conclusion I can come to.

<_<

They all smell, is the only conclusion I can come to.

They don't wash their hands after they pee.