The Offficial Transfer Deadline Day thread

Tom

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Park Life, Stevie, Happy Face, Delscottio1, Jimbo, Ant, trophyshy, Tom, Jonny2J, Andrew, Asprilla, JawD, johnz0r, JonGoodwyn, Paul, Scottish Mag, Holden McGroin, Dr Kenneth Noisewater, ohhh_yeah, marci, mattypnufc, Fordy, Gemmill, canofbeans, Isegrim, Gejon, ElmptGeordie, grasshopper, Inglez, Shearergol, lQmmel, Southern Geordie, Great Toon, sandman02uk, acrossthepond, Ketsbaia, Craig, zico martin, Knackers, randomfunk

<_<

They all smell, is the only conclusion I can come to.

Had Radgi been included as well, I would have put money on it!

Park Life, Stevie, Happy Face, Delscottio1, Jimbo, Ant, trophyshy, Tom, Jonny2J, Andrew, Asprilla, JawD, johnz0r, JonGoodwyn, Paul, Scottish Mag, Holden McGroin, Dr Kenneth Noisewater, ohhh_yeah, marci, mattypnufc, Fordy, Gemmill, canofbeans, Isegrim, Gejon, ElmptGeordie, grasshopper, Inglez, Shearergol, lQmmel, Southern Geordie, Great Toon, sandman02uk, acrossthepond, Ketsbaia, Craig, zico martin, Knackers, randomfunk

<_<

They all smell, is the only conclusion I can come to.

They don't wash their hands after they pee.

oi I'm not having that

step to far :D

:lol:

Do footballers get a book of one liners that they quote throughout their career?

Comes free with their first pair of boots.

everything happens at the end of the day

actually that might be true for today

Do footballers get a book of one liners that they quote throughout their career?

I believe they produce a collectable magazine series where the teach players the ropes. Issue one comes with a free DVD teaching them how to kiss the badge.

I believe they produce a collectable magazine series where the teach players the ropes. Issue one comes with a free DVD teaching them how to kiss the badge.

There was some hoo hah surrounding the Italian version of this publication. <_<