The Offficial Transfer Deadline Day thread

Tom

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2308: Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon on Spanish television station VEO: "We have agreed to sell the player for human reasons, for footballing reasons and for an important quantity of money." So, Robinho seems certain to be on his way to Manchester City. Crikey.

Good player.

2308: Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon on Spanish television station VEO: "We have agreed to sell the player for human reasons, for footballing reasons and for an important quantity of money." So, Robinho seems certain to be on his way to Manchester City. Crikey.

It'll be interesting to see how Schuster will take that news, hasn't he threated to walk if Robinho is sold?

we gotta get one more surely

Doubt it.

Slow and steady boys. Slow and steady.

I reckon we might like. I'm practically convinced with Gonzalez and Xisco; just sounds very much like Faye and Beye this time last year; as Chez pointed out. Think there may be another one in there too which we didn't necassarily see coming, probably a left-back if anything.

Doubt it.

I reckon we might like. I'm practically convinced with Gonzalez and Xisco; just sounds very much like Faye and Beye this time last year; as Chez pointed out. Think there may be another one in there too which we didn't necassarily see coming, probably a left-back if anything.

The only uncertainty is Xisco. I'm not convinced there will be anyone else.

Doubt it.

Being a bit of a pain here... but where am i going wrong? I thought that the Xisco thing was at the same stage as Gonzalez; ie confirmed only by their respective club; just not by us. If people are sure about Gonzalez, why not Xisco too?

23.13: HUGE NEWS! Real Madrid have confirmed, via a statement on their official website, that a deal has been done to take Robinho to Manchester City. What a coup for the North West club. Now we just need those pesky personal terms to be agreed...

Doubt it.

Iain would you like to tell us if you are going to sign anyone for QPR?

Doubt it.

Being a bit of a pain here... but where am i going wrong? I thought that the Xisco thing was at the same stage as Gonzalez; ie confirmed only by their respective club; just not by us. If people are sure about Gonzalez, why not Xisco too?

Valencia confirmed Gonzalez about .... 4 days ago it seems now.

Doubt it.

Iain would you like to tell us if you are going to sign anyone for QPR?

Fairly witty that. Took a sec but aye, not a bad effort.

Seem to be a few loan deals going through now. Wouldnt mind a cheeky loan deal just to justify me sitting here all day.

I have a fiver in my wallet if that helps with the justification?