The Offficial Transfer Deadline Day thread

Tom

Complete failure on the part of everyone on SSN to recognise that Robinho has to be stupid enough to agree to choose Man City over Chelsea for this "fee agreed" thing to go anywhere.

Yup.

Someone at Man City is blatantly playing on FM.

well if you've got the money then why not

wish I could do that it'd be fucking amazing

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete failure on the part of everyone on SSN to recognise that Robinho has to be stupid enough to agree to choose Man City over Chelsea for this "fee agreed" thing to go anywhere.

It's all about the benjamins <_<

Yup.

I'd rather go out first and use my vast amounts of wealth to pull various women all over the world.

Yup.

I'd rather go out first and use my vast amounts of wealth to pull various women all over the world.

they're arabs though either muslim or hindu prob so they can't

otherwise I'd agree

Yup.

otherwise I'd agree

<_<

Yup.

otherwise I'd agree

<_<

its not racist 'cause I'm right

Yup.

otherwise I'd agree

I think it would have been much less destructive if you had only posted some shite with loads of spelling mistakes and grammatical error!

Yup.

otherwise I'd agree

<_<

:lol::D<_<

I'm sure Hilter thought he was right about the Jews you know....

Could have been us - representative of the new man city owners said on SSN they looked at Arsenal, City and us.

Gutted. :lol:

Seriously? <_< They've made £100m worth of scattergun spaz bids, of which probably none will come to fruition. We could have done this today too.

Craig on SSN now reckons Barton was in for player exchange but deal failing because of 4m fee - has to be Diarra surely?

I'd still go for it.

I'd go for it personally since I rate Diarra very highly. I can see why the club may not want to risk it, seeing as we'll get him for 6 months before he fucks off to another club.

Yup.

otherwise I'd agree

I think it would have been much less destructive if you had only posted some shite with loads of spelling mistakes and grammatical error!

perhaps...but, idiot or not, I refuse to mis-spell

sorry I've been drinking

Yup.

otherwise I'd agree

<_<

:lol::D<_<

I'm sure Hilter thought he was right about the Jews you know....

well, they are arabs and the 2 major religions there are muslim and hindu and since womanising is looked down on in both of those religions I'm right

it's not like i've said we should hang the fuckers for gods sake

you said it yourself... the two major religions....

Perhaps their religion is one of the minorities which makes your claim anything but right? (I'm playing devil's advocate obviously).

Either way you are, by definition, being racist.