The Offficial Transfer Deadline Day thread

Tom

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all over... <_<

I imagine if anything has happened we'll not hear about it till thmora now like...very unlikely though

That's the thing, as somebody said earlier in the thread, it was about 3 am when the Nobby deal came out. I'm off to kip and hope for a pleasant surprise in the morning... Doubt the missus will oblige like!!

0001: "Every time I have spoken with him he was very sad, crying and asking to leave Spain," said Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon of Robinho.

Oh come on Binho, joining City isn't that bad. Is it?

<_<

0007: "I am absolutely delighted to get the opportunity to work with such an incredible talent like Robinho. I have said that in order to compete with the best teams in the Premier League we have to be in the market for players of this calibre, and Robinho is undoubtedly one of the best players in the world."

Man City manager Mark Hughes

0005: TRANSFER CONFIRMED AND MY GOD IT'S A CRACKER

Robinho, the 24-year-old Brazilian, has left Real Madrid and signed for Manchester City. That is officially the biggest deadline day deal in history. Probably.

I'm thinking that this Arab investment group are going to get a rude shock when they figure out that buying a show-pony doesn't win you the Grand National.