Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

Waffling on to a bookie now on SSN about who they reckon will be replacing Keegan - do they not understand, we don't give a fuck, we want Kev to stay. And them fucking knobends chanting outside the ground, stood behind the reporter smirking because they're on tv - FUCK RIGHT OFF!!! Gaaaaah!!! I'm soooo fucked off.

what are they chanting??

"Cheer up Kevin Keegan..."

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if he has walked or even if he hasnt he would be laying his cards on the table and this is what i think he'd be bothered about.

Owens contract saga...the fact its not sorted and he is most valuable player

Milners sale and no replacement

The possibility of being undermined by wise and jiminez

Lack of Keegan signings

Fact that before milner left he wanted 4/5 more

Ended up with 2 more, one permanent one on loan.

And he wasnt giving a specific budget to work off.

Think he'd have good rite to be pissed off, all of the above could have genuine reasons and explanations and may or may not be big issues but id percieve them that way tbh.

Rumour I've heard is that Ashley et al were pushing the sale of Barton to Pompey to get him off our books totally against Keegan's wishes.

Keegan alledgedly told Barton to go public with his desire to stay at SJP which of course he did.

Ashley has gone fucking ape-shit that, in his opinion, he's be under-mined by Keegan.

Plausible I guess - if it is true then surely Keegan was exercising his right as a manager and Ashley is a twat for getting involved? Either way there's been a serious amount of 'right hand not knowing what the fuck the left is doing' since Wise and Jiminez were appointed IMO.

That would explain him texting the fella at SSN which I thought was a very strange move.

It all seems very plausable now indeed, with that and what i had said it smacks on undermining and interfearance from MA...im pleased with what the guy has done for us but there has always been something not quite rite. I think the system of wise and jiminez in theory is a good one but they should only be bringing suggestions to the table to add to and compliment KK's suggestions. Not where KK has to choose off a list they've given him.

As far as barton goes, it all makes sence now.

So if Setanta are right, the situation is he resigned this morning, this is reported on but the talks continue with Ashley persuading him to stay through concessions to whatever it is he wants.

If Sky are right, Ashley has sacked Keegan 3 hours ago and they are still discussing it.

Hmm, the last sacking i saw was a bit quicker than that.

The last time I sacked someone it took ages. Union representation etc etc etc.

My gut instinct is that KK has not gone.

Well the last time it happened in mine they were off the premises 5 minutes later, mind you i work for a US firm with different labour contracts. I imagine NUFC isnt somewhere with manager contracts that mean they cant be sacked pretty easily. Its a football club not a car factory.

Negotiating a severance package possibly?

More like gagging money.

Sad day.

Its obvious he's gone.

Gemmill first got wind of this, I had confirmation at lunch time, I'm sad for all you people who have held some hope it was all done this morning, and trust me you all better get used to the idea of Dennis Wise as our manager.

I think if he has walked or even if he hasnt he would be laying his cards on the table and this is what i think he'd be bothered about.

Lack of Keegan signings

Think he'd have good rite to be pissed off, all of the above could have genuine reasons and explanations and may or may not be big issues but id percieve them that way tbh.

Rumour I've heard is that Ashley et al were pushing the sale of Barton to Pompey to get him off our books totally against Keegan's wishes.

Keegan alledgedly told Barton to go public with his desire to stay at SJP which of course he did.

Ashley has gone fucking ape-shit that, in his opinion, he's be under-mined by Keegan.

Plausible I guess - if it is true then surely Keegan was exercising his right as a manager and Ashley is a twat for getting involved? Either way there's been a serious amount of 'right hand not knowing what the fuck the left is doing' since Wise and Jiminez were appointed IMO.

The lack of communication has been apparent from day one of KK's reign for me. The problem is that KK looks like a nee-mark when he goes in front of the cameras and talks about transfers (which he clearly isn't closely involved with).

The continental structure that MA has employed should mean that Wise/Jiminez talk to the press about transfers and KK talks to the press about whether Joey Barton's blisters have healed!!

If that was true then KK was a very good liar all the time he said he was in control of thing etc.

I've seen interviews where he's had to say "Sorry I don't know, you'll need to speak to Jiminez/Wise about that". That's a bit embarrassing if you ask me..

Lack of Keegan signings

Thats why players will give there all for a man like KK cos he gives them his full support and has their respect

Ashley will soon find out he his dropped a chatocasmic bollock

Sad day.

Its obvious he's gone.

Gemmill first got wind of this, I had confirmation at lunch time, I'm sad for all you people who have held some hope it was all done this morning, and trust me you all better get used to the idea of Dennis Wise as our manager.

Wise will only be caretaker if so...

I wonder where the news station get all their information from. There must be people sneaking out of the meeting all the time and keep them informed...

Remember the simpsons episode when they had the meeting about the Radioactive Man film?

From BBC....

The club are 11th in the Premier League having picked up just four points from their opening three games.

Lazy fucking journalism... no mention that two of those games have been Arsenal & Man Utd away..... :lol:

i really hope as fans we dont just sit back and except it. Hopefully you guys who are lucky enough to go to games week in week out make your voices heard for the rest of us

I'd guess the number of us that go to games will drop significantly for a little while.

Sad day.

Its obvious he's gone.

Not my team's manager, not my club, I don't know what this thing is at St James' now but while Fat cunt Ashley and his midget butt-monkey Wise are there I'm without a team. NUFC have died for me.

Lack of Keegan signings

The lack of communication has been apparent from day one of KK's reign for me. The problem is that KK looks like a nee-mark when he goes in front of the cameras and talks about transfers (which he clearly isn't closely involved with).

The continental structure that MA has employed should mean that Wise/Jiminez talk to the press about transfers and KK talks to the press about whether Joey Barton's blisters have healed!!

If that was true then KK was a very good liar all the time he said he was in control of thing etc.

I've seen interviews where he's had to say "Sorry I don't know, you'll need to speak to Jiminez/Wise about that". That's a bit embarrassing if you ask me..

I only remember what he said when we signed players or most lately when we sold Milner.

Confirmed

Kevin Keegan has Gone!!

He was gone this morning as I said.

OOOOOOOOOOH DENNIS WISSSSE IS A FUCKIN ARSEHOOOOOOLE IS A FUCKIN ARSEHOOOOOOOOOOOLE IS A FUCKIN ARSEHOOOOOOOOOOOOLE OOOOOOOOOOOOOH DENNIS.....

Sad day.

Its obvious he's gone.

Stevie

Why hasnt anything at all been said from the club :lol:

Sad day.

Its obvious he's gone.

Wise will only be caretaker if so...

Nope :lol: