Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

freak.giffreak.giffreak.giffreak.giffreak.gif

:lol:

You sing good man.

Fuck! Did you actually listen? :angry:

Thanks btw. :angry: I'm not a big fan of my voice but it's the only one I've got. :angry:

It suits the genre of song.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My take on it is we've had an identical situation to the one we had immediately following the Swindon game back in 1992.

KK's had enough of being fucked about and has offered his resignation, of that I have no doubt whatsoever.

Today's carry on has been negotiation and the motley crew at the top, realising what losing KK would mean in terms of the reputations with the fans and doing whatever they can to keep him.

In short if he does stay (and it's a big fucking IF!), expect to see a smack-load of funds in January to invest in players.

Keegan relates to the fans, knows how pissed off we and echoes our sentiments. Above all he wants the best for the club.

I fucking hate the transfer window because if it wasn't around now, i'd expect him to go on a spending spree this week.

IMO he's done exactly to Ashley what he did to John Hall 16 years ago - but they didn't think he would..

I just fucking hope he stays.

Its the most likely scenario and i dont think his future is certain, the statement has probably been demanded by the police though.

I hope this is Keegan showing the owners and the board where the real power in the club is at the moment.

I'm still not convinced, I think Ashley and Co have shit a brick at the reaction of the fans, I think I can hear the sound of frantic back peddling.

I'd agree for the shear fact they've waited all day to release a tiny comment like this. THE ARE SHITTING IT.

I'm still not convinced, I think Ashley and Co have shit a brick at the reaction of the fans, I think I can hear the sound of frantic back peddling.

I'd agree for the shear fact they've waited all day to release a tiny comment like this. THE ARE SHITTING IT.

If the board now fear what keegan can do to them then thats only a good thing

freak.giffreak.giffreak.giffreak.giffreak.gif

:lol:

You sing good man.

Fuck! Did you actually listen? :angry:

Thanks btw. :fuk: I'm not a big fan of my voice but it's the only one I've got. :angry:

It suits the genre of song.

Cheers fella...(and without wanting sidetrack this thread....) but I write songs that suit me. If I could sing like Rod Stewart or Stevie Wonder I'd be rocking and deedoodleydiddling all over the show! :angry:

My take on it is we've had an identical situation to the one we had immediately following the Swindon game back in 1992.

KK's had enough of being fucked about and has offered his resignation, of that I have no doubt whatsoever.

Today's carry on has been negotiation and the motley crew at the top, realising what losing KK would mean in terms of the reputations with the fans and doing whatever they can to keep him.

In short if he does stay (and it's a big fucking IF!), expect to see a smack-load of funds in January to invest in players.

Keegan relates to the fans, knows how pissed off we and echoes our sentiments. Above all he wants the best for the club.

I fucking hate the transfer window because if it wasn't around now, i'd expect him to go on a spending spree this week.

IMO he's done exactly to Ashley what he did to John Hall 16 years ago - but they didn't think he would..

Yep, it's the same situation as the "not like it was in the brochure" showdown with John Hall.

This isn't close to being over.

Even if he stays.. I can't see much love between whichever factions were on either side.

That doesn't worry me too much as long as the rest of them know who is in charge.

Every piece of evidence now tells you Keegan has said he wants out and the likelihood is its over control of transfer policy. Of course they are shitting it as they want him to stay.

Its not like they've sacked him and changed their minds due to rent-a-mong outside SJP.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7594586.stm

FWIW the bloke in the Juventus shirt talks sense - but the other goons?? :lol:

"get some oil money in!!" WTF??? :angry:

Was thinking exactly the same thing when I saw it - expecially the bastards at the end. Wonder what Stevie has to say about them :angry: :angry:

Also like how he puts the guy in the brown shirt in his place about not going back

Edited by JonGoodwyn

not just mongs but a load of soaked mongs there now

U fucking idiot. You have them to thank if keegan stays. Its them mongs whove made a stand and brought the board to see sense if that is indeed the case

In a nutshell. They might even have tried to lean on him in the first meeting only to recoil at the smackdown he dealt out. :lol:

Thing is, MA goes around with King Kev on the back, appointed him and looking at it (taking those on face value) you would think that they would have the same ideas, to bring success to the club.

Its the fuckwits who sit between them I would worry about.

The rumour that Keegan had walked last night does seem to have some legs here. Not on the training ground, not photographed with any of the incoming players. I dont even think they were in the ground today or someone would have been seen. Reading that statement, it does seem that we dont have anyone at this time and that they are hoping KK changes his mind. He should get himself on here and read this 67 page thread to see how much he's wanted. He's got the fans on his side.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7594586.stm

FWIW the bloke in the Juventus shirt talks sense - but the other goons?? :lol:

"get some oil money in!!" WTF??? :angry:

Was thinking exactly the same thing when I saw it - expecially the bastards at the end. Wonder what Stevie has to say about them :angry: :angry:

Also like how he puts the guy in the brown shirt in his place about not going back

What the fuck was that lass on about? He's been here twice and sacked twice??

We've never sacked him for fuck's sake - he walked in 1997!!!! :fuk:

U fucking idiot. You have them to thank if keegan stays. Its them mongs whove made a stand and brought the board to see sense if that is indeed the case

:lol: Thats the funniest thing i've read today.

Were you one of them? I dont have a problem with people hanging around the ground, but those on SSN were an embarassment to the club. Nothing but a load of chimps doing things on cue for the cameras and acting the idiots.

C'mon the mongs!

Every piece of evidence now tells you Keegan has said he wants out and the likelihood is its over control of transfer policy. Of course they are shitting it as they want him to stay.

Its not like they've sacked him and changed their minds due to rent-a-mong outside SJP.

I think it is about the direction of the club in general. I guess that for Keegan the strategy is far too much long term as it undermines his current position as a manager. He now has to work with a paper thin squad without having been able to add too much in quality but mostly not in quantity. Not that I wouldn't have minded if we had got rid of Barton. But if the board wanted it they should have made sure to have a replacement in line. Same goes for Milner.

So it is clearly a "back me immidiately or I'll walk and you can see how you get out of the mess" ultimatum.

Edited by Isegrim