Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

Even if KK walks rather than being sacked there's no way it'll stop Ashley, Wise, Llambias & co. from getting a fucking rollocking from the fans. If they've marginalised him to the extent where he feels he has to leave that's just as bad as pushing him out the door IMO.

I can't see the current structure working now. If Keegan stays I expect Wise, Vetere and Jiminez to be gone within the next few weeks. I also expect to see Ashley putting some more of his own monies into the club come January but only if Keegan stays.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not just mongs but a load of soaked mongs there now

U fucking idiot. You have them to thank if keegan stays. Its them mongs whove made a stand and brought the board to see sense if that is indeed the case

Were you one of them? I dont have a problem with people hanging around the ground, but those on SSN were an embarassment to the club. Nothing but a load of chimps doing things on cue for the cameras and acting the idiots.

Nah was at work, the only people who can go are the 'mongs' who were there as they dont work. In fact if you compare them to the unemployed fans of other clubs youll probably find the intellect of the unemployed in newcastle was alot higher than others.

lots of love jamouse

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7594586.stm

FWIW the bloke in the Juventus shirt talks sense - but the other goons?? :angry:

"get some oil money in!!" WTF??? :angry:

Was thinking exactly the same thing when I saw it - expecially the bastards at the end. Wonder what Stevie has to say about them :fuk::angry:

Also like how he puts the guy in the brown shirt in his place about not going back

That woman says there is one man for the job who has been here twice and been sacked twice. :lol:

FWIW the bloke in the Juventus shirt talks sense - but the other goons?? :lol:

See that kid with the white lacoste who stands behind them after 3:20 for 10 seconds, I used to naa him, he's called Davie canny kid, crackin footballer and a hard cunt from Felling, but him being there sums the people up that go to these things he knows fuck all about football or the toon or didnt then.

I can't see the current structure working now. If Keegan stays I expect Wise, Vetere and Jiminez to be gone within the next few weeks. I also expect to see Ashley putting some more of his own monies into the club come January but only if Keegan stays.

I don't know if they'll be leaving but their roles will certainly be restricted, I can see Keegan dictating transfer policy now rather than them.

Edit: At least that's how it'll happen in my head.

Edited by ewerk

If Keegan walks, Keegan will talk - rest assured of that.

We need to hear what he's got to say tbh but whatever happens, it's clear that the current management structure at the club is no longer tenable.

If KK stays, I expect him to have total control of first team affairs - including transfers. He'd probably accept Wise on the coaching staff and Jiminez and Vettere as scouts but no more.

Personally I don't think those 3 would stand for it and will walk if they're told that.

KK's put this firmly in Ashley's & Llambias' court. Him (who the fans love) or them (the people Ashley brought in)... talk about grabbing your boss by the nuts and squeezing :lol:

FWIW the bloke in the Juventus shirt talks sense - but the other goons?? :angry:

Was thinking exactly the same thing when I saw it - expecially the bastards at the end. Wonder what Stevie has to say about them :fuk::angry:

Also like how he puts the guy in the brown shirt in his place about not going back

That woman says there is one man for the job who has been here twice and been sacked twice. :lol:

My Uncle Alfie used to work on a cash only turnstile in the Millburn stand but he was sacked after he pinched from the Christmas party fund. He then turned up working for the club as a Steward, but was sacked after two games when he threw a punch at a Coventry fan in the 1998/99 season. If she thinks he's the man for the job I've got bad news for her..... He was hit by the 38 in 2004....

steve howey just called ashley Ashby live on talk sport ffs does anyone know anything

He's still fucking seething at that travesty of a refereeing display by the late Gerald at Highbury back in 1996 obviously.... :lol:

My Uncle Alfie used to work on a cash only turnstile in the Millburn stand but he was sacked after he pinched from the Christmas party fund. He then turned up working for the club as a Steward, but was sacked after two games when he threw a punch at a Coventry fan in the 1998/99 season. If she thinks he's the man for the job I've got bad news for her..... He was hit by the 38 in 2004....

What?

Even if KK walks rather than being sacked there's no way it'll stop Ashley, Wise, Llambias & co. from getting a fucking rollocking from the fans. If they've marginalised him to the extent where he feels he has to leave that's just as bad as pushing him out the door IMO.

That'll not happen, it should have happened in this window more than it did and he's a tight fat twat unless beer involved :lol:

Was thinking exactly the same thing when I saw it - expecially the bastards at the end. Wonder what Stevie has to say about them :icon_lol::fuk:

:angry:

Was thinking exactly the same thing when I saw it - expecially the bastards at the end. Wonder what Stevie has to say about them :icon_lol::angry:

Class! :fuk:

when i was in corals today the bloke was saying how somebody in london had put £10,000 on keegan to be the 1st premiership manager to lose his job today. It definetly seems theres been a big change of heart here

If Keegan walks, Keegan will talk - rest assured of that.

We need to hear what he's got to say tbh but whatever happens, it's clear that the current management structure at the club is no longer tenable.

If KK stays, I expect him to have total control of first team affairs - including transfers. He'd probably accept Wise on the coaching staff and Jiminez and Vettere as scouts but no more.

Personally I don't think those 3 would stand for it and will walk if they're told that.

KK's put this firmly in Ashley's & Llambias' court. Him (who the fans love) or them (the people Ashley brought in)... talk about grabbing your boss by the nuts and squeezing :lol:

Ashley is probably shitting himself. I doubt he had to put up with a bunch of pissed up charvas wishing harm upon him when he turned Millets into a 'pile it high, sell it cheap' store :angry:

Optimism.

Nothing has been confirmed/denied. Maybe, just maybe, KK has the evening to mull over the promises/plans Ashley has put to him today?

Straws. At. Clutching.

You people really need to listen to what I say. There's even an earlier post telling you all that my gut instinct was that he hadn't gone.

That is all. Follow me. The gourd, the gourd :lol:

This isn't close to being over.

Even if he stays.. I can't see much love between whichever factions were on either side.

Exactly what I fear - won't there be a big, big rift between KK and MA/Wise?

That whole gang of little jackals need to smell the coffee and resign. Who else has been feeding MA bullshit??

Even if KK comes back there needs to be some blood on the walls.

Edited by Park Life

There's even an earlier post telling you all that my gut instinct was that he hadn't gone.

Join the que :lol:

Manuel?

Sorry, don't know why, but I had immidiately to think of this:

Manuel: Que?

Mrs. Richards: K?

Manuel: Si.

Mrs. Richards: C?

Manuel: No. Que, "what."

Mrs. Richards: K. Watt?

Manuel: Si: que, "what."

Mrs. Richards: C. K. Watt? Is he the manager?

Manuel: Ah! Manajer! Mr. Fawlty.

Mrs. Richards: This man is telling me the manager is a C. K. Watt, aged forty.

Manuel: No, Fawlty.

Mrs. Richards: Faulty? Why? What's wrong with him?

Edited by Isegrim